What about GSP CLEARLY Evading Rogan's Question

usernamee

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
In the postfight octagon interview about fighting Whittaker next? Instead he went on a long unrelated rant.

And then he dodges the press conference, to go to the hospital for stitches as Dana said?? lol

I just think this is a situation where you can see how Dana lies. Whenever GSP has gotten asked, previous this fight and after it, about Whittaker he has never said he was going to fight him he has just said he has to because it's in his contract. And now evading the question and then the presser because he knew that was gonna be the main topic.
He doesn't want to lie. And things are clearly not decided upon yet.

Meanwhile when Dana is asked he says "yup Whittaker's next for GSP"
He knows how to roll with the punches when that fight is not made. "Well this is what the fans asked for" is one of many excuses although it can be formed more sophisticated.

He's not going to stay at MW. He'll retire or go back to WW for a couple potential fights with Woodley and McGregor. That's it.

He doesn't wanna see Cuckhold or Yolo hopefully we at least get Bobby Knuckles tho

Whittaker should’ve just went in the cage like most interim/no.1 contenders do n challenge him face to face

That said don’t think gsp came back after 4 years to face top fighters over n over

I see him face either Conor or Anderson n then retire for good

Whittaker should’ve just went in the cage like most interim/no.1 contenders do n challenge him face to face

That said don’t think gsp came back after 4 years to face top fighters over n over

I see him face either Conor or Anderson n then retire for good

they don't allow it anymore

Honestly, the belt he won is hardly the real MW belt anyway. Whittaker is a more legitimate champion than Bisping was.

It would not hurt the division for GSP to vacate and move back down to WW. I'd see no harm in him leaving MW.

Yup , a Connor fight would be a huge payday for GSP..

He's not going to stay at MW. He'll retire or go back to WW for a couple potential fights with Woodley and McGregor. That's it.

Normally I'd agree with that, but Dana's post fight interview said the deal with GSP is MW, no WW fights.

Normally I'd agree with that, but Dana's post fight interview said the deal with GSP is MW, no WW fights.

dnB4qqk.jpg

His legacy is cemented, nothing left to prove. It would be silly to try and take on the who's who of 185. He should take a couple money fight and retire as the greatest of all time.

No one wants Whitaker, he's too good a fighter and won't talk shit to sell one. It's a bit like how Glover couldn't get a fight a while back, too scary a prospect and not a shit talker.

GSP would kill Mcregor

GSP concluded he's fine at MW. "It's ok now."

Back