What Age DO you think human beings are the happiest???

SugarKrok

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
What say you? I think it’s an interesting issue to try and narrow down. Are humans beings similar enough that our happiest time is generally around the same age? Or does environment, upbringing, and other junk drastically alter the year of peak happiness?

My own guess is that peak human happiest is age 3 or 7.

What say you? I think it’s an interesting issue to try and narrow down. Are humans beings similar enough that our happiest time is generally around the same age? Or does environment, upbringing, and other junk drastically alter the year of peak happiness?

My own guess is that peak human happiest is age 3 or 7.
I am definitely happier now, I can eat pizza whenever I want.

For me it was 18-20.

Sure there was a lot of anxiety about how my life would turn out and where I was going, but also there was so much potential, so many possibilities.

Plus I was getting blow jobs any time I wanted from a chick that swallowed. I'm sure that was a big part of it too.

I don't miss her, but I sure miss the things she did.

Really depends on many factors.

Some of the happiest people I've met are retired people with a paid for home, kids and grandkids with no worries left.

Including kids with no understanding of anything doesn't really count.

Tell you one thing. If you want happiness and to be mentally healthy avoid social media and the news.

Honestly, it's that time when you're a young adult working full time and before having kids, followed by a steep drop happiness after you have kids, and then it goes back up again after the kids leave the home and live independent lives.

I love my kids to death but it's a lot of stress. Stressing over their health, their education, just everything. And they're bloody expensive

Yeah, that reallly depends on the life you're living. But in general, I'd say bout tree fiddy.

Hard to define Happiest..
All ages have their unique qualities that reveal happiness..

The stone age!

Untitled-1.jpg

toddlers are the happiest if they are in a loving family and well cared for.

Back