What are some examples of Sherdog humor that always crack you up?

I lol when the Gina head shake gif is properly used for a dumb af post int he heavies.
Wish it was used in the GSP v. Hughes or Silva vs. Ace thread there right now.

Whenever anyone posts this pic it brightens my day, it's my favorite MMA picture ever:

D31NP8q.jpg

We can say Big Nig.

I got dubs for that once. As a reference to the Kongo thing rather than me interacting with a real black person. It was @computer fogie though and he dubbed me for racism all the time. Not unjustifiably tbf

Let's go old school, see if anyone remembers:
"Rickson by armbar."
Using R for H-words as in Portuguese names. Romosexual, Rerpes, Ralitosis...
The Nosferatu thread.
Posts by Pastrami.
The "Just Bleed" guy.
will update if I can think of more.

I got dubs for that once. As a reference to the Kongo thing rather than me interacting with a real black person. It was @computer fogie though and he dubbed me for racism all the time. Not unjustifiably tbf
I figure if I capitalize it, it makes it a proper noun.

I always laugh at Erick Silva hot young prospect comments.

that dude wrecked my account when i was a young soft sweet postwhoring lad

I laugh at myself sometimes when the Homer backign out gif is posted, and I did not even realize how fucked the trhead was or isbecoming.

That picture of the lizard thing.

Pics of girl / wife etc.

Ultimate one is the in and out Simpsons gif as the first reply of a retarded thread. Always gets me.

I lol when the Gina head shake gif is properly used for a dumb af post int he heavies.
Wish it was used in the GSP v. Hughes or Silva vs. Ace thread there right now.
Wait, this one?
<NewGina>

I think the emoji you are talking about is this, but it's Michelle Waterson not Gina lol
<{nope}>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back