What are some fights that you knew the outcome soon as it got announced?

RDA vs FKL

maxresdefault-57-768x432.jpg

Recently lewis vs blaydes, it was so obvious that was gonna happen that i fell mad to this day that i didn't put money on it since lewis was a big underdog ( like why lol? Wrestlers outside of dc were never his problem)
I even made a thread before the fight telling how it was gonna go, only got the round wrong
Same here. I was one of only two staff members who picked Lewis to win for Sherdog's staff pick 'em contest.

CroCop vs Gonzaga

As soon as they announced it I was like "that dude is getting kicked right in the fucking head."

Recently Leon Vs Nate

the fan in me wanted Nate to win but I just couldn’t see how. Ended up winning 50$ off my buddy who bet based off fandom. As soon as it was announced I thought it was clickbait because I didn’t even see Nate accepting the fight because I thought he seen the same thing I did

Khabib vs Poirier.

In reality I kinda knew Khabib would win all his fights, but the Poirier fight especially, good Lord, I just knew Poirier had virtually zero chance.

I knew Jiri was going to send Reyes in to the shadow realm. Called it when the fight was first announced on here.

F07977D7-79C8-443A-8090-912109B9C9DE.jpeg

Chad Mendes vs Cody McKenzie. One of the few fights in which not only did I know the outcome at annoucement but I legitimately felt bad for the other fighter. That fight had to be one of the top 5 biggest mismatches of the entire 2010 decade

Nunes vs Rousey
Horrible fight for Ronda, especially after she was knocked out by Holm

Rousey vs. Holm
McGregor vs. Diaz 1
Cerrone vs. Masvidal
Halloway vs. Ortega

See my signature line for confirmation.... I am legend.

I called Frankie beating BJ twice. Recently I knew Poirier was going to break Conor again.

Cody McKenzie vs Chad Mendes

What can I say?

Guess I am psychic or some sort of visionary...

Also by the second or third Jacare vs Chris Camozi fight... I had a hunch Jacare would pull it off.

Silva vs. Franklin 2, and all of his title defenses thereafter, until Weidman got a hold of him.
Tim Sylvia vs. Tra Telligman
Arlovski vs. Cabbage
Hughes vs. Hoyce
Kenny Florian vs. B.J.
Chocolate Al vs. Jeremy Horn 2
There are more, but I'm gonna stop there.

Back