What are the chances UFC 249 will be held in Brooklyn with an audience?

emema

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Dana says the fight is happening and it’s about a month away. Any Nostradamus in the house ? I’d say 50 percent chance at this point.

In Brooklyn with an audience? 0% chance in my opinion but I have no inside info.

giphy.gif

Lmao the event has no chance of taking place at all. Half of Europe is halted already, and it's only going to get worse. The fighters will not be able to travel to Africa or whichever 3rd world location that it would have to take place in.

All future UFC events will be glorified regional cards due to limited travel.

IMO

Lmao the event has no chance of taking place at all. Half of Europe is halted already, and it's only going to get worse. The fighters will not be able to travel to Africa or whichever 3rd world location that it would have to take place in.
giphy.gif

LikableFaintAnteater-small.gif

Any actual info on this besides Sherdog speculation? It's not looking great to be honest.

Dana says the fight is happening and it’s about a month away. Any Nostradamus in the house ? I’d say 50 percent chance at this point.
do you follow the news at all? 0.00% chance it will happen in new york with an audience

More chance of the international waters on a cruise ship theory

2 chances:
Slim and None.

And Slim is on vacation.

He just called Brooklyn a 3rd world location lol

C’mon mate. It’s not the Bronx.

just hold the cards at the Apex

it'll save them money anyway

Back