What are the MUST-HAVE games on Steam?

@Madmick when did we get the fancy steam add on?

tenor.gif

But that's freaking awesome. There's about a half dozen mods/admins that could be responsible for bringing that update to our Xenforo. Tachy and BAM have spearheaded a lot of development of Xenforo for us, and both are also gamers. Lethal is even more active in here as an admin. Tete, Arkridge, and several other mods game, but Slobodan strikes me as the most likely to be preoccupied with PC gaming add-ons.

I wasn't even aware Xenforo had this add-on. Dope.

I asked one of the tech Admins if we could get Steam integration about 2-3 weeks ago. I never even got an answer but it seems like he went ahead and added it anyway, haha.

Buffaloed is the main guy for these updates, he's a pro at this stuff.

I'm trying to get a pickem / fantasy football integration next, would be a neat feature to have, especially for the sports bar

https://xenforo.com/community/resources/pickem.947/

Selection_999(026) (1).png Selection_999(030).png Selection_066.png

I asked one of the tech Admins if we could get Steam integration about 2-3 weeks ago. I never even got an answer but it seems like he went ahead and added it anyway, haha.

I'm trying to get a pickem / fantasy football integration next, would be a neat feature to have, especially for the sports bar

View attachment 362617 View attachment 362619 View attachment 362621

Thanks for the info! The fantasy football thing would be nice to have as well, I'd use it.

@Buffaloed Thanks!

View attachment 362617 View attachment 362619 View attachment 362621
Gotcha. I know Buffalo and the other non-mod handlers who interface with me less are the real tech pros guys behind the site, but I've never queried them about the specifics of their workload. I'd followed Tachy's tribulations attempting to integrate more Xenforo add-ons in the Booth over the past few years. Which reminds me...

Member how much everyone bitched and moaned when we made the switch? Member how shitty vBulletin was?

member%20berries.png

Wait three more months for the Steam Summer Sale.

As for the best game for your buck, its always The Witcher 3.

I think I've decided to get this for my pc, I was gonna get skyrim but I've already bought that for my 360 and skyrim SE for my Xbox one and put MANY hours into both so I don't see the point in getting it again.

I want a great rpg, that I haven't played yet, that I can play on my pc for when I don't have friends on as most of my pc games are multiplayer games.

The only question is, do you think it's worth it to wait for the summer sale or should I just go for it now? Waiting 3 months to save 20$ or so just doesn't seem worth it honestly...

I have somewhere around 130 steam games and every AAA game but honestly, the Must Have game in my mind is....

38877_1.jpg

It is, without a fucking doubt, the best beat em up game since Castle Crashers. It's actually better imo. And funny as shit.

But a friend/relative and beer/liquor is required to play.

Vermintide 2
Total war warhammer
Pubg

That's what ive been playing lately. Depends what you want though.

Warband
Divinity Original Sin 2
Pillars of Eternity
Civilization V
Darkest Dungeon

In additional to the ones posted:

StarCraft
StarCraft 2
Left for Dead 2

----
and if you want to reach really far back in time:
Warcraft 2 and 3