What are ways to support fighters financially without financially supporting UFC?

<Huh2>

If you want to just hand people money, why would you land on cage fighters who probably already make more than you?

Go find a janitor or customer service worker somewhere and give that guy money if you really want to "support" someone. Those people work full days cleaning shit up after slobs, and listening to entitled customers complain about stupid crap, and they probably need to the money a lot more than UFC fighters do and don't even have a chance at money good money in their job.

Even if there was some reason you only want to give money to cage fighters, go find one at a local gym who you think has potential to help him get there faster.

Find out where they train and wait for them outside the gym. Carefully follow them home without being spotted. Sneak inside their house and do their dishes and maybe clean up their house as well. I'm sure they love a good surprise. I know many of my ex did.

Mma simps.

Wtf has happend to this world.

They have more money than you probably. These people arent curing cancer. Who gives a shit it's not that serious. Just watch the fights and move on with your life

You can post on Sherdog about how much you care about fighter pay but of course not enough to actually pay to watch them fight.

Maybe buy this book Breaking Free from the Victim Trap: Reclaiming Your Personal Power. UFC fighters are not victims. Engaging with their social media is a great way to show support, but unfortunately very few fighters even bother to be active on social media to take advantage of that UFC spotlight while they complain about pay, meanwhile we have teenagers out there too busy making millions posting videos harassing people at WalMart to complain about all the money they think they deserve.

Soyou stream the fights for free but pretend to be concerned with the contents of fighter's wallets?

Do you steal fast food in an atempt too to help out all of the minimum wage employees too?

lmao @Young Calf Kick

I represent all UFC fighters.

Send me the money. I'll make sure they get it.

Stupid f*ck.
Damn, my hypothetical discussion thread got a lotta people pretty upset I see.

Guess the rumors are true about there being a fuckton of UFC shills still on these boards, the bait was too strong
<JonesLaugh>

<Huh2>

If you want to just hand people money, why would you land on cage fighters who probably already make more than you?

Go find a janitor or customer service worker somewhere and give that guy money if you really want to "support" someone. Those people work full days cleaning shit up after slobs, and listening to entitled customers complain about stupid crap, and they probably need to the money a lot more than UFC fighters do and don't even have a chance at money good money in their job.

Even if there was some reason you only want to give money to cage fighters, go find one at a local gym who you think has potential to help him get there faster.

honestly....i gotta agree with this

• Donations through streams if fighters also do streaming (for example, some fighters play videogames on Twitch, or podcasts through Youtube)
which fighters are doing that? I'll watch the hell out of Moicano playing Call of Duty.

Make an ad with Sarah McLachlan music showing fighters looking sad and the donations will start rolling in. Sign up today and get a monthly letter from a fighter in need!

American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Fighters

Last edited:
sometimes, a slight shred. Reading comprehension seems to be quite hard for you. Careful with those dubs baby girl

Nah, I read your abomination of an OP just fine.

Only on the internet can someone defend that scale of irony with a clear conscious.

@Young Calf Kick said,
"I feel a slight shred of guilt for streaming fights
which means you’re not paying fighters
for their hard work and them supplying you with entertainment."

I say just go the gym of your favorite fighter and if they let you in while they are there, proceed to throw money at them like a stripper

Best chance of money actually going to them directly…

Back