What are you listening to vol 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lovely sound of my computer fans cooling my PC right now

"Restart" is taken from the upcoming album "Volume 1." by BNQT due for release 28th April 2017 via Bella Union & Dualtone (US/CA)

BNQT is the new indie super-group conceived and led by Eric Pulido of Midlake and featuring Ben Bridwell of Band of Horses, Alex Kapranos of Franz Ferdinand, Fran Healy of Travis, Jason Lytle of Grandaddy with backing from other Midlake members McKenzie Smith (drums), Joey McClellan (guitar) and Jesse Chandler (keys).

I am huge fan of Prog Rock and both Rush and Pink Floyd are my favorite Prog Rock bands but man there was a great deal of quality Prog groups that produced material in the 70's. So many people think of Rush, Pink Floyd, Genesis, Yes and the likes as the only good Prog from the late 60's and 70's but there was so much more.

I love Camel and Mirage is a Prog Rock masterpiece. One of the finest albums to come out of the 70's and still holds up to this day

I am huge fan of Prog Rock and both Rush and Pink Floyd are my favorite Prog Rock bands but man there was a great deal of quality Prog groups that produced material in the 70's. So many people think of Rush, Pink Floyd, Genesis, Yes and the likes as the only good Prog from the late 60's and 70's but there was so much more.

I love Camel and Mirage is a Prog Rock masterpiece. One of the finest albums to come out of the 70's and still holds up to this day

Very influential in Prog. Didn't know about them until about ten years or so ago, when Opeth would rave about them. They are pretty awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back