What Are You Listening To? (Vol.47)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flying down to L.A. for a Visionaries concert this coming weekend. I didn't realize until last month that they came out with a new album a few years ago so been listening to this among all their older classics.

With GG Allin's bro on bass, this heavy power punk psych band from Columbia Ohio rips big time !! Cheater Slicks.

We're gonna kick it old-school with this one. We're gonna put on our sackcloth, roll around in the ashes, and TESTIFY!

OGC.17a4f00563878dc9a28b5fe782bb513e

Yes Jukebox Gang! Another week in the books! Have a great weekend everyone... with loads of fights tomorrow. UFC, Boxing, RizinXBellator. Enjoy!

thrr4i0fevffz.gif

Much love @Chad The Limey hope you doing good my friend! Week literally flew by for me, no summer vibes bc of the weather... but at least always some proper riffs on a Friday to start the weekend. No nonsense :cool: In a bit.

Who's had the chance of listening to Guess Who's latest album, dropped on June 30th ?!

Elvenking Reader of the runes Rapture
Magnus Karlson Freefall Hunt the flame
Queensryche Digital Noise Alliance
Kamelot the Awakening
Threshold dividing lines

Denzel rarely misses. Not even a Juicy J feature can slow him down, lol.

Yes Jukebox Gang! Another week in the books! Have a great weekend everyone... with loads of fights tomorrow. UFC, Boxing, RizinXBellator. Enjoy!

thrr4i0fevffz.gif

Much love @Chad The Limey hope you doing good my friend! Week literally flew by for me, no summer vibes bc of the weather... but at least always some proper riffs on a Friday to start the weekend. No nonsense :cool: In a bit.

Yes mate!!!!!! Weather is shit here, but big love to all those suffering in the record temperatures and wild fires…

Happy thrash metal throwback Friday, Jukebox gang! Peace and love :cool:

Most people know this song in Uriah Heep's heavy rendition of it in the 70s , but few know it was written many years before by Hellermen, recorded by Harry Belafonte and later recorded by Velvet Fogg as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back