What are you playing now? v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished Ruiner again on New Game + mode. Its harder then hard mode and now I know why there is an achievement for dashing over 9001 times and dying 666 times. Fuck trafficking.

Last edited:
Will probably get the plat in Spider-Man tonight. Debating Divinity 2 to tide me over until RDR2.

Currently finishing up Horizon: Zero Dawn and starting Devil May Cry for a replay of an old classic. Looking forward to Dragon Quest XI soon.

Absolutely loved Horizon: Zero Dawn. Thought it took a couple of hours to get going but was non stop action after that. The storyline was excellent all the way through.

Finished DOOM... just started DmC Devil May Cry

Absolutely loved Horizon: Zero Dawn. Thought it took a couple of hours to get going but was non stop action after that. The storyline was excellent all the way through.

I agree. I think the Frozen Wilds DLC was really good too.

Played the Forza Horizon 4 demo. Wow. This is an amazing game. Honestly if you are a racing game fan this is a system seller. The graphics and sound is God tier and the physics feel even better than 3.

Also, been switching between Ruiner, Magic Duels and Sea of Thieves . Probably gonna start something new this weekend too.

What you think of DOOM bro? For me it was awesome. I've gotta replay it sometime soon
It was pretty good. Zero lag and great fight mechanics. A lot of the levels were a bit repetitive with killing demons in the same fashion, but the boss fights were challenging.

I thought the story was good, but the ending sucked Imo.

It was pretty good. Zero lag and great fight mechanics. A lot of the levels were a bit repetitive with killing demons in the same fashion, but the boss fights were challenging.

It was the most metal game of 2016.

BFG Division.

giphy.gif

Play it on the harder levels and a lot of the demons have specific ways and or weapons that make them “killable” part of the replay fun is playing through and modding weapons different ways etc and trying to figure out which weapons, with wich combo mods are the most effective on each one.

I started doing a new play through on ultra nightmare the other day and stopped at the “spider demon” , haven’t gotten back on it lately I’ve been doing doom 2 replay on nightmare.

Watching Fast and Furious movies + Hot Wheels YouTube reviews = making me about to start playing Gran Turismo 2 again from scratch.

Devil May Cry sucks.

Ubisoft is selling AC games super cheap and I've only played Origins. I've tried a couple others briefly but I'd prefer to play one that has gameplay similar origins. Any suggestions?

Fuck it, downloading AC Black Flag since it's on sale for $12.

I saw the gameplay of those Chronicles games and they look bad.

Devil May Cry sucks.

Ubisoft is selling AC games super cheap and I've only played Origins. I've tried a couple others briefly but I'd prefer to play one that has gameplay similar origins. Any suggestions?
Odyssey in just 3 weeks, homie. Enjoyed Origins too. They took skill-treeing deeper with this one but gameplay seems same arena while being more than a re-skin. Looking forward to it. I just loved how Origins left off and with the Order's insignia in the sand at the end…so cool, man. They brought the series full circle, IMO.

Odyssey in just 3 weeks, homie. Enjoyed Origins too. They took skill-treeing deeper with this one but gameplay seems same arena while being more than a re-skin. Looking forward to it. I just loved how Origins left off and with the Order's insignia in the sand at the end…so cool, man. They brought the series full circle, IMO.
Hopefully the new one, Odyssey has the same fight mechanics

Hopefully the new one, Odyssey has the same fight mechanics
I hear you. Assassination missions in general are a must-have for me after reading they rethought the hidden blade for Alexios and Kassandra. As long as they stray not far from the last outing or renegotiate the spirit of the ceremonial kill, we should be good. I'll probably pick it up either way – just don't tell Ubi that, lol.

Started old far cry 4. Never played a FC before. Pretty fun. Still going hard on titanfall 2 also. Such a shame this didn't sell, as it is a total blast to play. Peeky boo tactics with Northstar is so damn fun

Started old far cry 4. Never played a FC before. Pretty fun. Still going hard on titanfall 2 also. Such a shame this didn't sell, as it is a total blast to play. Perky boo tactics with Northstar is so damn fun

Love Titanfall 2, i got into it late.great campaign as well as multiplayer. Not played for a while, i hope EA dont fuck up 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back