What are you playing now? v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imlerith_Sabbath.gif

im trying to not play games until i am in a coma for 2 years of red dead redemption 2.
I'm going to only play cheap/free easy games until RDR2 comes out. I want nothing getting in the way. Since I'm going to start working on Tuesday, I'll have less time to play anyway. Figure I dedicate what time I have for gaming to RDR when the time comes.

I'm going to only play cheap/free easy games until RDR2 comes out. I want nothing getting in the way. Since I'm going to start working on Tuesday, I'll have less time to play anyway. Figure I dedicate what time I have for gaming to RDR when the time comes.
When GTA 5 came out everyone called in sick to work that day. The job site was a barren wasteland

Neck-deep in Nioh, scorching Japan with my kusarigama. And wouldn't have it any other way. 10/10

Stopped Shenmue 2 for now, got to a story mission that had me raging.

Started The Messenger. Dope Ninja Gaiden style game.

They just added Doom to Game Pass. Looks like I'll be trying that now.

The fight pits in shadow of war are fucking retarded.

I sent a level 21 legendary bodyguard in against a level 15 peon and my orc never even hit the enemy once and got mauled im fuming lol

The fight pits in shadow of war are fucking retarded.

I sent a level 21 legendary bodyguard in against a level 15 peon and my orc never even hit the enemy once and got mauled im fuming lol
Standing in solidarity with you, Fraz. This morning in Nioh I lost the most 'amrita' (XP) I've ever held to a joke of a baddy that I've slain 100 times over but played it too safe. I was livid, dude. F that guy, lol.

Hybrid Heaven for the N64. One of the few turn based RPGs that doesn't bore the shit out of me. The combat and Metal-Gear-ish aesthetics make it quite an interesting game to play.

Ruiner on XB1. Gives me Bladerunner / Akira vibes. Music is really cool as well.
I Iove that game, the atmosphere is so rich. The controls are a bit frustrating at times though.

I'm playing Dying Light, god damn I love this game!

When GTA 5 came out everyone called in sick to work that day. The job site was a barren wasteland

I took a week of leave to play Halo when I was in the military.

Ruiner on XB1. Gives me Bladerunner / Akira vibes. Music is really cool as well.

That game looks awesome, I've played action rpg's but never an action shooter. Does the overhead view take time to get used to? The aiming seems a bit weird also, on pc at least.

That game looks awesome, I've played action rpg's but never an action shooter. Does the overhead view take time to get used to? The aiming seems a bit weird also, on pc at least.
No it’s easy. At the start of the game teaches you the controls. I’m not sure what a keyboard mouse would feel like but I’m sure you’ll be fine

Pretty much done everything in Hitman 2016 so imma move on to Middle-Earth: Shadow of War and Day of the Tentacle remastered

I always loved the old Lucasarts point and click games but I never did play Day of the Tentacle.

You'll be fine. It's just like smash tv or geometry wars if you ever played those.

Played some Sea of Thieves and raided our first camp tonight. Made like 15k gold. Pretty fun and intense.

Playing the new WoW xpac. Been fun so far. Raiding opens this week so I am excited.

Dragonquest XI comes out tomorrow, already have it pre downloaded and ready to go.

Finished The Messenger (9/10) and crossing souls (7/10). Waiting on Spider Man now.

Getting ready to jump from Ys VIII to Dragon Quest XI. A little more than half way done with Ys VIII, but have some work travel next week and the Switch will be on the plane with me. Should be able to blast through some content on the long flights.

Really looking forward to some old school JRPG action with DQXI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hardscarf
Back