What are you playing now? v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started playing Dying Light after well over a year since last play. There's been quite a few updates since then, and they're still releasing free updates.

I was looking at Rememoried, have you tried it yet?
It was pretty dumb... didn't take long to beat and super easy 1000 G... but otherwise it's probably not worth buying.

Last edited:
I haven't played it yet, but I'll let you know. Apparently it's pretty short in game play.

Are you getting FC5 at release?

I don't plan to. Why?

Finished Deus Ex MK. Good game definitely got a lot better later on. Early game is a boring slog through Prague. Once you get some of his late game Augs though and the combat gets better its sweet. Gonna jump into the DLC next to see if I found out what happened to Adam in that 2 year gap between Panchea and the bombing.

Adam Jensen is quickly moving up the power rankings for best hero/protagonist in game history. He's almost at Cmdr. Shepard level.

Last edited:
Finished Deus Ex MK. Good game definitely got a lot better later on. Early game is a boring slog through Prague. Once you get some of his late game Augs though and the combat gets better its sweet.
Have a feeling you're not a stealth kinda guy. No fan of the series actually gives a fuck about the combat. Game is a top 10 this generation imo.

Playing Earthbound on the SNES with my 7 year old boy. Fantastic game.

Anyone recommend a good iPhone game that’s not Xcom...

Adam Jensen is quickly moving up the power rankings for best hero/protagonist in game history. He's almost at Cmdr. Shepard level.

dat voice. Imagine that dude whispering in your ear, playing with your hair or some shit

[<dunn]

I wasn't keen on Mankind Divided though tbh, as big a fan as I was on Human Revolution and the Deus Ex series in general

Have you played Chrono Trigger or Secret of Mana? Otherwise you haven't finished the holy triumvirate of 16 bit JRPG excellence.

No mate. I tried playing Chrono Trigger on an emulator once but I couldn't do it. Hate emulators, it doesn't feel right

Secret of Mana got a Steam release recently though so I'll be playing that sometime. Hopefully Chrono Trigger gets a Steam release sometime because I heard it's the GOAT

No mate. I tried playing Chrono Trigger on an emulator once but I couldn't do it. Hate emulators, it doesn't feel right

Secret of Mana got a Steam release recently though so I'll be playing that sometime. Hopefully Chrono Trigger gets a Steam release sometime because I heard it's the GOAT

Chrono Trigger is on Steam but by the looks of it has a few problems

Chrono Trigger is on Steam but by the looks of it has a few problems

Oh shit, didn't realize that. Going by the reviews I might have to play on emulator though

Buy an SNES classic and hack it, add whatever you want. That’s what I did.

Have a feeling you're not a stealth kinda guy. No fan of the series actually gives a fuck about the combat. Game is a top 10 this generation imo.

Okay.. not sure what gave you that impression..

I did a full playthrough of HR on the highest diff, with no kills and no alarms set. I do like stealth. The controls are clunky and not responsive enough in MK to do an effective combat run.

dat voice. Imagine that dude whispering in your ear, playing with your hair or some shit

[<dunn]

I wasn't keen on Mankind Divided though tbh, as big a fan as I was on Human Revolution and the Deus Ex series in general

I <3 Elias Toufexis. Gravelly sexy tenor with a hint of whisky. Wood.

Started Nioh last night. Not really sure how I feel about it so far for first impressions. For a “Souls-esque” game it’s supposed to be great, but coming into this as a longtime player of the Soulsborne franchise, and immediately straight out of Dark Souls 3 I don’t know what to think of it. The control scheme is going to take a while to get used to compares to Souls, especially the fact that the attack button is Square (playing on PS4) instead of the right trigger, meaning you have to take your thumb off the right joystick to attack, which I do not like. Camera seems a little wonky too at times. I’ll stick with it, because it’s very well regarded, but so far I’m a little disappointed. I hope it gets better because I love the Souls games and the Ninja Gaiden games, so I though the Ninja Gaiden team making a Souls game sounded spectacular. We’ll see.

Okay.. not sure what gave you that impression..
Once you get some of his late game Augs though and the combat gets better its sweet.

I dunno, Ive always only done stealth in Deus ex games so Ive never actually had to firefight my way through enemies like in MGSV etc.

But I think MK has the best combat controls if you did want a FPS experience. I tried it yesterday and felt fine imo.

NBA 2k18
Rainbow Six Siege
PUBG
EA UFC 3 to break it up

Really jones-ing to hit FC5.

Warframe, on PS4. Super casually. It’s probably the best FTP game I’ve ever played.

Think I am going to play the Kingdom Hearts games all the way through.

Way too much free time.

Just started playing Ratchet and Clank, holy hell that game is fun.

Also got back into World of Warships, easily the best game in that series. Almost impossible to get one shot like in WoT, and can get crazy intense when it's down to the wire and you're trading blows at range with another ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back