Locked PWD 1164: Choke Artist

Status
Not open for further replies.
@moonwolf

New Knocked Loose SLAYS holy shit

john-g-cyclone.gif

Yessir

Iron Claw dropped on Max today. I'm gonna check it out.

I never liked that guy or his boardgame with the cones

ben-wyatt-parks-and-rec.gif

Sheeit, not a fan of Chris and absolutely loathe Craig.

…Craig’s insufferable and damn near ruins the show.

Craig can eat shit. Billy Eichner, who plays Craig, can eat shit too.

I did highly enjoy this song. Was surprised to find it was written for the movie. Thought it was an old song that I had just missed, they nailed the vibe.

Let me tell you one thing, i watched Ernest Scared Stupid for the first time in 20 years a couple Halloweens ago, and when Rimshot came back from the depths of hell, I teared up. Jim Varney had range.
They had no business making the troll that damn scary, Blund. This was a children's movie!

ess_c.jpg

It wasn't bad. I wish it was longer so they could explain more.

I would have liked to see better casting with Brody, Race and Flair.

It wasn't historically accurate in some places. However, a lot of non-pro wrestling fans got exposed to the family story.
The way pro wrestling is presented as well was just really strange. There was the very brief scene of the boys and Brody breaking down their match before they went out and Flair in the locker room. There was also times where it was presented like it was a shoot. It was just really weird. I would have loved for them to go more all in on the work and really show the locker room and politics

They had no business making the troll that damn scary, Blund. This was a children's movie!

ess_c.jpg
I remembered thinking they were the scariest shit when I was a kid, but thought ah I'm probably just thinking with kid goggles on. Nope! Just as scary as I remember!

I remembered thinking they were the scariest shit when I was a kid, but thought ah I'm probably just thinking with kid goggles on. Nope! Just as scary as I remember!
Well one movie prior, the ending was that a land developer was going to MURDER Ernest in cold blood in front of a dozen children but he couldn't be shot thanks to his warrior spirit!

How does a video game lose/cost $200 million? Did Warner just drop all their loses into Rocksteady's EBIDTA?! We know that's their playbook!

How does a video game lose/cost $200 million? Did Warner just drop all their loses into Rocksteady's EBIDTA?! We know that's their playbook!

Dave knows this is BS, he's read the Nitro book, he still parrots it anyhow.

<{hughesimpress}>

So the Monday Night War unofficially ended 25 years ago today. There was no Nitro because of the NBA playoffs and Raw did an 8.1 (not a segment, not a quarter hour, but the entire episode).

vince-russo.gif

Raw May 10 1999 Q5 (10:15-10:30 PM) - Patterson & Brisco vs the Mean Street Posse - 8.6

<VinceCa$h>

@Pliny Pete Also in 86 when Baby Doll "accidentally" started driving the truck when Dusty and Magnum tried to lynch Cornette.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back