What are you playing now? v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still playing The Division. Why the fuck am I still playing The Division? lol

Total Extreme Wrestling- you take the role of a booker in professional wrestling

I really want to get into that one day because I love those kind of management games (Specifically the footballer/soccer manager games), and I like pro wrestling too. But I tried TEW and I didn't have the patience to figure it out because at point I was just trying to get it off my backlog. I'll revisit it one day and make an effort to learn that shit

I really want to get into that one day because I love those kind of management games (Specifically the footballer/soccer manager games), and I like pro wrestling too. But I tried TEW and I didn't have the patience to figure it out because at point I was just trying to get it off my backlog. I'll revisit it one day and make an effort to learn that shit
I definitely recommend you retry it. The booking becomes easy after a few in game weeks and if you download a nice mod directory you’d go a longgg time without running out of things to do.

Cally's Cave 4. It's a platformer 8 bit style game.

Finished with Assassin's Creed: Origins after a mere 111 hours 11 minutes. Mad Max and Sunset Overdrive downloaded, but back to Rise of the Tomb Raider for now.

Finished with Assassin's Creed: Origins after a mere 111 hours 11 minutes.

Ok...how was it? I mean I get you liked it but I'm debating buying - BB has it for $30 for a limited time.

My brother was gonna lend me his copy but left it on the roof of his car before he drove to my family's house, so someone either got a free copy or ran it over lol

Ok...how was it? I mean I get you liked it but I'm debating buying - BB has it for $30 for a limited time.

My brother was gonna lend me his copy but left it on the roof of his car before he drove to my family's house, so someone either got a free copy or ran it over lol
Best one since II for me. Creepy grin aside, I like Bayek. You also get to play as Aya a few times, including sea battles. The DLCs are good too, especially Curse of the Pharaohs, which is possibly the best one they've done. Discovery Tour is surprisingly good as well.

Don't try exploring too far too soon, mind, as you'll get flattened by enemies even a few levels higher than you.

@Gazwald @Quipling

As to Skyrim... any mods you guys always run?

Ones I always have:
- Unofficial Patch
- Wet and Cold
- Pouches/Bandoliers
- Project Hippie
- Cutting Room floor
- Realistic Weapons

You guys run any?

@Gazwald @Quipling

As to Skyrim... any mods you guys always run?

Ones I always have:
- Unofficial Patch
- Wet and Cold
- Pouches/Bandoliers
- Project Hippie
- Cutting Room floor
- Realistic Weapons

You guys run any?
I haven't played in a while. Mostly graphics mods, a crafting mod, a spell expansion mod, and some stuff that enhanced enemies.

My last playthrough was an Orsimmer with heavy armor and enchantment. Rotating jewelry+clothing for the right resists and skill bonuses at the end.

Apparently Skyrim vr takes mods, so I guess I'm going down that rabbithole again soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back