What are Your Thoughts on the BMF?

All great fights so far. If its a BMF fight you know it's gonna be good. The belt is a gimmick, but it works well.

It’s a fun marketing tool for making matches that don’t have a title on the line. If a fighter tries to take the other down, they shouldn't get the belt. Let me bang bro.

If it looks like Cain vs. Bigfoot or Khabib against everybody it's still some BMF shit to just brutally beat the shit out of somebody.

Was a gimmick a joke at first. Now it's pretty cool. 3 epic fights. It's a nice niche

It's a gimmick and it's working. Anyone who thinks it's "stupid" doesn't understand gimmicks or working.

Wonderboy needs to defend his NMF belt.
sddefault (3).jpg

Unless they bring back Sage Northcutt
"Thank you Mr Wonderboy sir, it is an honor to compete with you sir."
sddefault (2).jpg

If no Sage vs WB, then I nominate Max.
After he hopefully:
583df4c4-489c-4d69-b1e9-c5880494ab0c_text (2).gif
(Ilia)

I like the idea of a belt that only certain elites can try for.

Without a doubt it is the most prestigious title that has ever existed.

The honour one deserves to be in the cage fighting for the BMF is nothing seen before, and to win it is a whole other story alone.

Don’t fool yourself into thinking it is some gimmick that the ufc created to push out another watered down card to cater for the bangers delivered on the BMF card.

I think the fights are like EMF. They're unbelievable.

I can’t wait for the holder of this silly belt to challenge some random boxer in boxing and the belt gets added to the 100 currently existing boxing belts to make it an even lamer sport.
<Grimes01>

Ting was mad cringe the first tayum fam ngl then you add the Rock to the mix 🗿😒... like bro are you serious rn? 🤨🎤

2nd time was aight cool scrap but coulda just been any regular fight swear down mans woulda felt the same no cap 🥱.

3rd time's when mans really caught it 🫴🧤 ting a slick way to push some momentum behind a contender who lets dem fists do the talking instead of just running his mouth 👊💥🚫🗣️ No duckin', str8 BUCKIN' fam, that's the #warriorcode 💯🦌🦌🦌

I bet y'all would feel way different if it was the #JustBangGod crown or some other 6ixdog meme ting #Trust 💯🗣️📠🚫🖨️

Back