What Cain are we going to get?

I’m not so sure Francis would wreck Cheick

KONGO has given FRANCIS stamp of approval..... he says it is HIS time to shine and it is right Francis is a scary scary man

KO's.... Submisssions.... no humping i dont know why people dont like FRANCIS NGANNOU

but then again people like 2 hate the talented look at all the hate Aaron Pico receiving people hate STARS

The big red monster

DpqSc.gif

KONGO has given FRANCIS stamp of approval..... he says it is HIS time to shine and it is right Francis is a scary scary man

KO's.... Submisssions.... no humping i dont know why people dont like FRANCIS NGANNOU

but then again people like 2 hate the talented look at all the hate Aaron Pico receiving people hate STARS

I’m not hating at all.

And you need to lay off the caps it makes you appear an e-fool

I hope Cain does well, is in shape, and can still move. Dont want to see him get starched. Probably my 2nd favorite HW of all time.

Pretty skeptical that he can still move at this point, let alone put on a dominating performance. Hope to be proved wrong. Ngannou is the perfect sink or swim opponent for him at this point.

Depends on what you're willing to pay really, good stuff doesn't come cheap!

Back