What changes would you like to see the new ownership implement for 2017

465715.jpg

mind blown

is that a good thing? your facial expression isn't giving me much to go on...

why would they pay the fighters more? you dont buy a business to earn less money than it made before....

some sort of ranking that makes sense and stops moneyfight titleshots would be nice

reebok needs to fuckin go

Chucks ice blue shorts

Titos fire red and black shorts

Shoguns white tights with the giant eyes on the back

mirko's half flag half black shorts

Rich franklins pinks and brown

I agree, I thought when the UFC went looking into Unis they were thinking around these lines, working with fighters to create shorts that represented each fighter to build there brand and maybe actually sell some shorts and tshirts.

I agree, I thought when the UFC went looking into Unis they were thinking around these lines, working with fighters to create shorts that represented each fighter to build there brand and maybe actually sell some shorts and tshirts.
no, they want everyone looking the exact same.

someone told them its more legit like other sports and for fuckin some reason they agreed.

MMA is not a team sport reatrds.

They should surround the octagon with a most full of gators like they were gonna do for UFC 1 imo

If the ratings are any indication, your hopes will never be realized.

If Rose - Waterson happens, I hope it's a headliner and 5 round fight, I don't care if it's on Fightpass.

If the UFC has a clue, they will build up Waterson like they did Paige and make her a huge draw so she *can* headline a FOX card or PPV.

2. a Grand Prix style tournament each year. For example 162.5 LBS one year would allow fighters from both 155 and 170.
178 LBS one year 140 LBS another and so on. Allow some hefty payouts for fighters who make the final four. This would help build Superstars and create fan interest with bracket predictions like the NCAA tournament!

I actually like this idea a lot. It would be perfect for a lot of the fighters who sit at the bottom end of the top 15 or are unranked and stuck in limbo

I don't know about the grand prize tournament. I just prefer better match up.

Allow fighters put non apparel sponsor on their gear. Reebok can stay just give more options for fighters to get sponsors. For example mighty mouse should get twitch to sponsor him and allow him to patch on his shorts.

Back