What COLBY and KHABIB have in common.

Both are champions and neither have ever been KO/TKO’d. Neither have even been visibly wobbled or dropped by strikes.

40-1 combined record between these two
19-1 combined UFC record

20 UFC fights between these two and neither have been dropped. Very impressive.
One is the king of the ufc the other one is not even the king of lightweight
#NerdBash2018 #ChaosNation

zy2ahva.png

I think the difference is Colby is really a nice guy that is just putting on a gimmick, where as Tyron's really a race baiting complainer at heart. A lot of people have said what a nice guy Colby is, but you don't hear anyone saying that about Ferguson's own TWood.

Source on people saying Colby is nice?

I've never heard that.

That's hard to say, kinda like saying Conor is better than Diaz. They simply have different games, and tho one is more technical and impressive early, the other relies on relentless pressure, toughness and cardio to grind guys out. Khabib being unable to secure takedowns against a gassed out Iaquinta is a little concerning if he fights a guy, like Tony, that gets stronger as the fight progresses.

This is purely your own bullshit opinion.

BOTH Khabib and Colby had a UD over RDA with identical round scores for both of their fights. If Colby was indeed better, why were the round by round scores against RDA exactly the same as Khabib's?

I cant stand colby but i hope he smashes tyron.

Refer me to a fight where Colby actually smashes someone I got list of guys that Tyron as smashed...

BOTH Khabib and Colby had a UD over RDA with identical round scores for both of their fights. If Colby was indeed better, why were the round by round scores against RDA exactly the same as Khabib's?

Because the Dagestani mob gave Khabib's judges an offer they can't refuse

I'm not saying that Colby is better, I am refuting the aforementioned claim that Khabib is better. They are simply different fighters - i.e. the difference between the more fast twitched vs more slow twitched fighters. Their similarities stop at them being wrestling based MMA fighters and sharing a common opponent in RDA. The only way to find out would to be to have them fight; and until then, you are right, it's all just a bullshit opinion until they fight.

Khabib got rocked by Johnson. Colby has been hit hard but ive never seen his legs buckle.

Both are pretty different fighters

Khabib got rocked by Johnson. Colby has been hit hard but ive never seen his legs buckle.

Both are pretty different fighters
Khabib was not rocked. MJ has even said that he didn't think Khabib was rocked in an interview.

Both are champions and neither have ever been KO/TKO’d. Neither have even been visibly wobbled or dropped by strikes.

40-1 combined record between these two
19-1 combined UFC record

20 UFC fights between these two and neither have been dropped. Very impressive.
Shit striking?

Back