What did Li "Leech" Jingliang say after the fight?

that's some funny shit. can you imagine being born and raised in china and then coming to the west and KOing motherfuckers and just letting you emotions go, your ego and personality overflowing. must feel like heaven

damn. When you put it that way it’s pretty awesome. Hope he made a lot of people proud.

damn. When you put it that way it’s pretty awesome. Hope he made a lot of people proud.
He probably did and I hope he bet on himself, wish I had put some on him, he was around +220. Now that I think of it they were in abu dhabi so not exactly in the west, but fight night is sort of an embassy to the west lmao a temporary church of paid-for violence.

“Leech! Leech come here! And if you’re not down with that I’ve got to words for you!”

It’s a bit hard to understand because of his accent.

Li looked real good last night. I was surprised to see Santiago so seemingly thrown off his game, not using straights like he usually does and getting to wilder exchanges than usual. He sure paid for it.

Li looked so happy and was a total class act. This is a major win for him. Haven't seen all his UFC fights but those I've seen were super fun!

I hope Li really turns into something .I was " hoping" that ponz had picked up where he left off .UFC needs some life in 170 division ( as they do at 185 and 205).

Li looked incredible against Ponzi and hardly anyone is talking about it. He's fighting on another level right now and he's ready for a top 10 guy now...

I am not sure, but he says something about two guys feeding carrots to a bus or something like this, I don't...

that's some funny shit. can you imagine being born and raised in china and then coming to the west and KOing motherfuckers and just letting you emotions go, your ego and personality overflowing. must feel like heaven
vs an Argentine fighter in Abu Dhabi?:confused:

vs an Argentine fighter in Abu Dhabi?:confused:

He probably did and I hope he bet on himself, wish I had put some on him, he was around +220. Now that I think of it they were in abu dhabi so not exactly in the west, but fight night is sort of an embassy to the west lmao a temporary church of paid-for violence.

{<redford}

Back