Crime What did the cops do wrong today Megathread Vol. 6 ? (who knows, lots of cop threads)

Man had a seizure. So cops taze him and arrest him. Idiots. Tyrants. Assholes.

The exact same thing happened to a guy in Hamilton, Ontario.

Prosecutors tried to charge him for assaulting the cops while he was having the seizure and kept him on bail conditions for a year before the charges were dropped.

Man had a seizure. So cops taze him and arrest him. Idiots. Tyrants. Assholes.

Lackluster covered this. They also falsified a cover-up story, the DA charged him with Domestic Violence for pushing his wife DURING the seizure (LOL), and when they released him from jail the seizure had effected his brain and he couldn't remember his wife's phone number. He had to walk to a gas station in the Hospital gown and slippers, where someone called him a ride home.

You know, plenty of people make fun of the idea of Cops not being sent to EVERY 911 call, but this is a perfect case of why sending a Cop to sh*t Cops aren't qualified to handle is stupid. The @sshole Cop was trying to verbally instruct someone having a f*ckin seizure, and when the dude COULDN'T comply, the Cop beat his @ss and tased him. His wife called 911 for medical help.

@nhbbear what are your thoughts on this cop, if you are aware of him. He seems really popular with people, but I find him to be a condescending asshole in almost every video. I just think people are not bright enough to figure out he is actually being a dick to them. He seems like he is more interested in being a celebrity than a good cop

@nhbbear what are your thoughts on this cop, if you are aware of him. He seems really popular with people, but I find him to be a condescending asshole in almost every video. I just think people are not bright enough to figure out he is actually being a dick to them. He seems like he is more interested in being a celebrity than a good cop

No you're just incapable of thinking positively towards a cop so you're doing mental gymnastics to make him out to be bad

No you're just incapable of thinking positively towards a cop so you're doing mental gymnastics to make him out to be bad
I didn't say he was bad, though I am sure he is. i just said he was a condescending asshole. he seems, like i said, to be more interested in his tik tok career than his law enforcement career. he is clearly putting on a performance for the camera

An Alabama cop killed a motocyclist after speeding through an intersection with malfunctioning traffic lights and then refused to even stop.

The unit did not have its lights on and was not responding to an emergency.

Multiple witnesses reported the hit and run to 911.

He's not even suspended from duty pending the investigation. Just assigned to a desk.

An Alabama cop killed a motocyclist after speeding through an intersection with malfunctioning traffic lights and then refused to even stop.

The unit did not have its lights on and was not responding to an emergency.

Multiple witnesses reported the hit and run to 911.

He's not even suspended from duty pending the investigation. Just assigned to a desk.

Years ago here in Vegas a cop was doing over 100 on a surface street (flamingo) without his lights and not responding to a call. it was in the evening. A car didn't see him going that fast and pulled out. The cop struck him and the cop died from the accident. Then the Las Vegas cops set out to frame this man and turn the entire city against him to where he was getting death threats from bootlickers.

The cops arrested him for dui, denied the cop was speeding and set out to ruin this man's life. Fortunately a few days later, after the police chief was all over the news trying to ruin this man, a witness came forward and told the truth about the recklessness of the deceased cop. It was also later revealed the man blew a 0.0, having no alcohol in his system. But those pieces of shit, the entire department, wanted to ruin someone's life because their officer was a moron.

That is probably the beginning of my really disliking police. and nothing has changed my mind since.

Cops go hands on after witnessing literally no crime.

Just trespass and fight and cuff. Arguing with your brother is NOT against the law. This seems like domestic terrorism.

Well that should be an easy lawsuit

He's a piece of shit who's on the Brady list for forging documents and falsifying time cards as a supervisor and was run out of Maricopa County SD before he ended up in Pinal County, but good to see that the propaganda videos are having their desired effect on the general public.

Last edited:
He's a piece of shit who's on the Brady list for forging documents and falsifying time cards as a supervisor and was run out of Maricopa County SD before he ended up in Pinal County, but good to see that the propaganda videos are having their desired effect on the general public.
I guarantee you @Via Heeto didn't have that information before making his assumption.

A Dickinson, Texas cop got indicted for causing injuries to an elderly homeless man.

The officer was called to the scene to investigate the old man being hit by a car while he was on his bicycle and then decided to illegally detain him.

When the old man responded to the officer's unnecessary antagonism by saying "you don't own me," the officer threw him on the ground, knocking him unconscious and causing the brain bleed that eventually killed him.

The old man was given no medical attention and was falsely arrested for public intoxication. He was released the next day in a clear state of duress, but again was not given any medical attention by the police before they kicked him out of the door of the jail.

This entire incident was covered up until the bodycam footage went viral and embarrassed the local politicians.

Additionally, this cop was subsequently promoted to sergeant despite the fact that he'd had several other use of force complaints and had previously been forced to resign from Houston PD before he was hired by Dickinson.

He's charged with official oppression and injury to the an elderly person.

Here's the full bodycam footage:

A Dickinson, Texas cop got indicted for causing injuries to an elderly homeless man.

The officer was called to the scene to investigate the old man being hit by a car while he was on his bicycle and then decided to illegally detain him.

When the old man responded to the officer's unnecessary antagonism by saying "you don't own me," the officer threw him on the ground, knocking him unconscious and causing the brain bleed that eventually killed him.

The old man was given no medical attention and was falsely arrested for public intoxication. He was released the next day in a clear state of duress, but again was not given any medical attention by the police before they kicked him out of the door of the jail.

This entire incident was covered up until the bodycam footage went viral and embarrassed the local politicians.

Additionally, this cop was subsequently promoted to sergeant despite the fact that he'd had several other use of force complaints and had previously been forced to resign from Houston PD before he was hired by Dickinson.

He's charged with official oppression and injury to the an elderly person.

Here's the full bodycam footage:

That guy ended up dying, I watched the video yesterday and as someone with relevant experience he showed signs of severe brain injury while in the jail. He couldn't remain upright, and was vomiting. If a fighter has those symptoms they go straight to the Hospital because it's a sign of bleeding on the brain. This guy had a stroke later, and eventually died.

That Cop should be in prison for manslaughter at the very least.

Indiana cop pulls over an 18 year old high school student for speeding and, within 90 seconds, escalates the encounter to a use of force where he rips her out of her car, slams her on the ground and puts her in an armlock.

Bodycam was not activated until the girl was lying facedown on the ground getting cuffed.

The officer claims that she refused to roll down her window, then refused to present ID, and then refused several commands to exit the vehicle.

The girl claims that she'd never been pulled over before, was very nervous and started fumbling around for her ID.

Surveillance footage shows how fast the whole thing escalated and that her window was down. Bodycam footage shows that her driver's license was on the ground because it was in her hand when the cop ripped her out of the car.

She was arrested and charged with failure to ID and resisting. The resisting charge was dropped. However, her family decided to release all of the footage publicly and go to the local news when the DA set a trial date for the failure to ID charge.

The Civil Rights Lawyer has the full bodycam footage on his channel.

It's obvious that his cop has a bad temper. He snapped for no reason at some confused old man who tried to drive by to leave the gas station after he cuffed the girl.

...and surprise, surprise, he'd been suspended for use of force and ordered to take de-escalation training in the department that he previously worked for.

On a side note, the amount of thin blue line shit that the cops in this department have on is hilarious. The arresting officer has the thin blue line on the side of his cruiser, and the school resource officer who responded as backup had a thin blue line Superman patch on his uniform.

Back