What did you do with your time away from sherdoggers

What is the impact factor of that journal?

I worked on updated EPK for a project im doing...went fishing....recorded some tracks....the usual shit

Mainly working, but I got entertained by following the Nurmagomedov failed USADA test saga on YouTube.

I did standup at the local watering hole for free liquor. I renovated a boat in Zihuatanejo. I wrote a short story about neckbeards and incels forming like Voltron to wage war with giga Chads. I hiked all 2,650 miles of the Pacific Crest Trail. I caught a shark off the Atlantic. I brewed my own barrel aged, adjunct laden stout. I met up with Sydney Sweeney and spent time talking to her about Tito's cracked skull while staring at her yams. I was incredibly productive.

Pins under my fingernails

Coming to a realization that even though I don't spend a lot of time on the forum, I do check it very often.

I was working, watching YouTube vids, running, grocery shopping and that's about it.

jankon-betoni-rage.gif

I did standup at the local watering hole for free liquor. I renovated a boat in Zihuatanejo. I wrote a short story about neckbeards and incels forming like Voltron to wage war with giga Chads. I hiked all 2,650 miles of the Pacific Crest Trail. I caught a shark off the Atlantic. I brewed my own barrel aged, adjunct laden stout. I met up with Sydney Sweeney and spent time talking to her about Tito's cracked skull while staring at her yams. I was incredibly productive.
I'm sorry you had to go through all that burh

Now you get to refresh the forums with us while being taken for granted. good life :cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alex Baker
Back