What did you do with your time away from sherdoggers

View attachment 1011739

100 year old clay drain pipe broke in my yard, was clogged beyond belief, with what looks like butter but it smelled like straight shit.

I had plumbers digging in my yard, replacing them.
Cost us $4000.00, fucking sucked...and Sherdog went down the same day.
4k? I'm sorry man that sucks.

I watched this long ass video and found out that the MMA organization King of the Cage has had well over 500 events and individually named every single one.

After three days of begging for mercy to the gods to bring back our beloved forums, I gave up. I then got me some whiskey bottles, and woke up to the "update".

Thank god, not sure I'd survive another round of that...the porcelain god may not be so kind next time!

Weed and loneliness. I need the Sherbros.

This format is not it tho

Lit 8 months of cardboard and firewood on fire. Made S'mores with the kids.

Made a batch of 64 x 20mg Glueberry gummies.

Infused 6 cups of coconut oil with 2 oz of Godfather OG.

Made 8 x 4oz Bottles of Glueberry tincture.

Had a "Pot Luck" Pot Luck where people brought over their weed and we swapped nugs and ate a bunch of food.

Still trying to figure out how to get from flower to vapes without industrial equipment.

Watched old NFL Hits and ESPN Jacked up highlights.

Completed AWS Solutions Architect certification.

Completely forgot what events were coming up.

I got some work done around the house:
orangutan-saw.gif

Fell apart. Got anxiety. Sleep problems. Contemplated quitting work. Felt spyed. Paranoid. Psychotic. Scared my heart gives out and I die. I guess that's gotta happen. But am solid tonight. In conclusion not sleeping all night and going to work where it's full of people is a horrible idea.

Let's be honest....this is Mayberry. There were 3-4 options.

1. Chronic Masturbation
2. Chronic Video Game playing
3. Chronic Alcohol consumption
4. Netflix

I was not thinking it will look like this
Im still trying to undersand what i see
Its like a different site

Discovered the cure for cancer, a plan to end world hunger, and unlimited sustainable energy.

Then the site came back and I forgot everything

Darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time... The stars wheeled overhead, and every day was as long as a life age of the earth.

Back