What do you call a bunch of Brasilians on a boat?

Didn’t chute box and hammer house have some serious beef with each other back than to? I remember coleman stepping on wands neck, in a scuffle. I believe it was after a shogun fight. Shogun was either fighting Randleman or Coleman. Can’t remember it’s been awhile.
It was Coleman vs Shogun. Coleman took Shogun down and Shogun broke his arm defending. Coleman didnt exactly just stop when he should have and Wand rushed in. Then both teams were in the ring fighting.

QuarterlyUnrealisticDeviltasmanian-size_restricted.gif

Have no idea how this could be funny

Just a bunch of friendly average looking dudes who could murder the absolute fuck out of you if they chose to.

Not me obviously, I trane teh UFC.
Those are the least average looking dudes in the world. They all look like they have been in dozens of fist fights. How often do you see faces like that on guys with healthy bodies and not meth heads?

The amount of plastic surgery Wandy has done to his face still boggles my mind. He doesn't even look like the same person.

The amount of plastic surgery Wandy has done to his face still boggles my mind. He doesn't even look like the same person.
He might have gotten hit harder than anyone in history. Not sure but I can think off the top of my head many instances when he got absolutely pummeled.

CRO cop I thought killed him
Same with rampage and hendo
Other ones like hunt and Liddell were also action packed. Just his style and level of competition. Not a big defense guy.

Edit: overeem had probably gotten blasted worse. Maybe Chuck Liddell also.

Last edited:
Wanderlei in the second picture looks like Cyborg

must be a b it awkward for machida posing with shogun who beat him two times.

How did Wand get that fuckin DIVOT in his head? He didnt get that from his mma fights,that has to be recent

must be a b it awkward for machida posing with shogun who beat him two times.
I dont think so. In MMA you cant avoid this. Only one time too <Moves>

Back