what do you guys do on your weekends?

Nothing. Just chill these days. When it's nice out I'm usually doing shit around the house -yard stuff mostly- or I take one of my rides out and do some driving around.

I don't enjoy going out anymore, I partied way too much and for way too long in my youth. I don't regret it, but I got burnt out tbh.

I only get three weekends off ever two months so I'm usually working. I enjoy having weekdays off, though. I sit on my balcony and watch the saps going to work on a Tuesday while I am drinking fresh brewed hazelnut coffee and eating blueberry pancakes.

Watching and entertaining my daughter, driving, dad stuff. Being at work Monday morning is relaxing all of a sudden.

All weekend long.............

giphy.gif

Its official. I cant stand the bars anymore. the novelty has worn off and I just see the biggest scumbag men and women peacocking In a modern day mating hole. All the women Ive met are dumb as hell and uneasy lay, all the guys are completely obnoxious douchebros. Im over it. maybe I'm getting just old. how do you guys spend your weekends?
Yeah, man. I felt the same way after just a year of being legal drinking age.

Anyway, usually my weekends are spent working on my house and doing whatever family obligations come up. Like today, I'm cleaning some silicon out of these holes in the side of my house, putting new silicon in, and then going over that with stucco. Then tomorrow, I have to go to my mom's house to celebrate her birthday, my sister's birthday, and my brother's birthday. To top it all off, I have been sick for the past two weeks. This week, I was able to take a couple days off so I could recover a little. But no more. I have to keep pushing through because my wife is a cunt and insists the house repairs must be done today.

Exercise, amateur sports, read, hang with the gf, watch tv, go out to eat, bbq, or dick around on the internet.

Last edited:
have anxiety about monday morning only being like a few hours away

A combination of watching any MMA events that are on that weekend and doing stand up at small bar shows with hardly any audience.

I only get three weekends off ever two months so I'm usually working. I enjoy having weekdays off, though. I sit on my balcony and watch the saps going to work on a Tuesday while I am drinking fresh brewed hazelnut coffee and eating blueberry pancakes.

And those same saps get to watch you throw your weekends away while they sit on their balconies sipping dat tea bud

<NoneOfMy>

Workout, get some sun and maybe masturbate later.

Get drunk and study, I join the useful and the enjoyable.

I'm actually mostly a slob because I wake up hungover at noon and get drunk with friends at night. Maybe throw a couple drunk text to booty calls. Sunday getting all the studying I haven't done done.

Every other week I'll go for a few beers on Friday night. Weekend I'll visit my family, go on long hikes / trail runs, read, play games, and occasionally use my vaporiser and get high.

Go out with friends and eat, would usually ride the moped around the hood, but I sold it.

QD1i7wW.gif

drink the blood of nonbelievers

Back