What do you rate EA Sports UFC3?

They need to make a fight night 5

Said everyone. I'd imagine the licensing is a bitch though, and not worth it for the returns.

They should just make an unlicensed boxing game, with a robust CAF.

Ea UFC 2 was better.

People like to say 3 is more realistic but its still far from being realistic. If you take that away you have a clunky game that's just not as fun as its previous installment.

Too many animations, doesn't feel as free, unresponsive controls, grappling is basically monitor + high speed connection + ps4 pro, which is a joke.

Ultimate Team was my go to in 2. So much fun. I don't even touch it now since it's a money hungry joke.

Game is just awful imo

Strikes don't have the momentum and follow through like they did in UFC 2 so it looks like shit to me, still fun though.

Ea UFC 2 was better.

People like to say 3 is more realistic but its still far from being realistic. If you take that away you have a clunky game that's just not as fun as its previous installment.

Too many animations, doesn't feel as free, unresponsive controls, grappling is basically monitor + high speed connection + ps4 pro, which is a joke.

Ultimate Team was my go to in 2. So much fun. I don't even touch it now since it's a money hungry joke.

Game is just awful imo
True that! It make a HUGE difference if you have a OneX/Ps4Pro, Elite Controller, and a solid connection, you punch faster, you block faster, you're 1 transition ahead from the other player. Sucks

Back