What do you Sherbros do for a Living?

Sansnom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I work in IT. Currently as a consultant for an insurance company. Pretty much sit at desk all day, fix any computer related issues, answer calls etc.. Basically the type of job you see in movies where the guy wants to shoot himself lol. It's not too bad though.

What about you?

Last edited:
Delivery network engineer for an IT consultancy company.

Basically companies hire us to do stuff to their network and I do it.

I taste test food for important and very rich people to make sure it isn't poisoned.

Own a medical supply distribution company & part time Medic still

Train driver (engineer) as you Colonials call it. Kind of ended up doing it by accident. Never was an ambition of mine but I don't work very hard , pay is decent , I go home early rather often and perks are decent . Plus I'm not going to climb a clock tower and start shooting unlike if I had qualified as a lawyer..

I work on ship to shore cranes at a container port as a longshoreman.

Claims consultant for one of Australia's biggest insurance companies.

I inherited a small country estate from my father, but I've now moved to the capital and am currently at work trying to pit the major houses of the land against each other. If it works out, I'll have a real shot at the throne a couple years down the line. Might have to bang some nasty bitches to get there, though.

Mechanical Engineer by qualification and experience, but now I work for an Insurance company. I do risk assessment/identification/improvement for our insured clients.
I mostly work from home and definitely not very hard

A wide range of sherdogger employment thus far. I wonder who has the strangest job.

I work in the office part of a store. I handle the orders etc. it’s good hours but it’s so fucking Boring.

Back