Movies What do you think is the movie you can watch the most?

The Castle.

Australian movie that still cracks me up every time I watch is decades later

https%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2Ffs%2Fca51c2ea-34da-4496-a959-320fb86e8395

This might be weird but I watched the movie Troy and 10 things I hate about you repeatedly one summer when I was teenager

Karate Kid 3

Its so ridiculous that it is pure addiction and I have loved it since watching it in the 2000s for the first time. Its even more amazing because cobra kai season 4 and 5 really exploring the movie that was considered the worse movie in the 80s and yet giving it so much love and new dimensions. Whole movie is about an extremely wealthy businessman terrorizing a teenager over a high school karate tournament.

I believe I also speak for @ChickenBrother and @BisexualMMA who also feel the same as well.

AAAAASSSSSSSAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Karate Kid 3

Its so ridiculous that it is pure addiction and I have loved it since watching it in the 2000s for the first time. Its even more amazing because cobra kai season 4 and 5 really exploring the movie that was considered the worse movie in the 80s and yet giving it so much love and new dimensions. Whole movie is about an extremely wealthy businessman terrorizing a teenager over a high school karate tournament.

I believe I also speak for @ChickenBrother and @BisexualMMA who also feel the same as well.

AAAAASSSSSSSAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

That's what you get for betraying your sensei.

I can pretty much recite the entire script of Tombstone verbatim at this point

Tombstone, for sure. I’ve watched it close to 100 times.

Also, The International.
upload_2023-11-8_20-13-3.jpeg

Goodfellas and Taxi Driver. I'm a Marty mark. Also Raging Bull.

edit - Actually also a Arnie mark. Conan, Predator, Total Recall, T1, T2.

Aren't there some movies like Shawshank Redemption that are played constantly, because certain studios own them?

Anyways...

Braveheart
Good Fellas
Tombstone
Platoon
Anchorman
Northshore
Top Gun
Pulp Fiction
Outsiders
Gone with the Wind... damn it's long.

Alright, was sure to check every post in the thread just to be sure, and cannot believe nobody mentioned this all-time classic!

The Goonies

I have watched that movie so much since I was a kid and will stop on it when it's airing on TV.

A few others that were also mentioned in the thread:

Princess Bride
Big Trouble in Little China
Predator
Conan the Destroyer
Aliens
Commando

Well it certainly isn't groundhog day

I don't think I could surpass my existing records.
In theaters: Star Wars (x3)
DVD: I watched Star Wars for the forced time.
Because it was on TV every Christmas: Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer (I dunno maybe x15)
Record for watching about half of it on TV and falling asleep: Apocalypse Now (I dunno maybe x10. I had to rent it to watch the whole thing.)
Most different methods of viewing: Heavy Metal (in theater, on VHS, on youtube with about 10 years between viewings)

Last edited:
Pulp Fiction
Tommy Boy
Dumb and Dumber
Billy Madison
Gladiator

Must have watched Bloodsport and Predator 300 times as a kid.

If I flip channels and fell one of them, fck it Im still watching it to this day.
I was gonna say the same except add in Die Hard to that list.

Back