Opinion What do you think of banning lethal ammunition and only allowing rubber bullets?

Not at all, statistics aren’t racist

word. I mean it's not like you immediately jumped to making this racial. thank goodness.

We have this bullshit for civilians for revolvers and pistols in Russia. It results in:
a) actual criminals still having lethal ammunition
b) idiots thinking non-lethal guns a toy and accidentially shooting people
c) other idiots thinking it is not lethal and whipping it out at every occasion
d) non-lethal ammunition being produced to lower quality standards and being unreliable.

so all in all - fuck rubber bullets
Of course rubber bullets are a great idea...

To the government that thinks you need to own a shotgun for five years before even touching a single shot 22 rifle.

Or the same government that forgot to write a punishment for having a magazine with greater than 10 round capacity

Silly Russians

Of course rubber bullets are a great idea...

To the government that thinks you need to own a shotgun for five years before even touching a single shot 22 rifle.

Or the same government that forgot to write a punishment for having a magazine with greater than 10 round capacity

Silly Russians
our gun laws suck.
how could anyone think that a 12 gauge is somehow safer than .22 lr is beyond my comprehension. They even taught us how to shoot .22 in school ffs!

our gun laws suck.
how could anyone think that a 12 gauge is somehow safer than .22 lr is beyond my comprehension. They even taught us how to shoot .22 in school ffs!
Ha! They taught you on a 22lr but think it’s too unsafe and you need the experience on a shotgun (I believe autoloaders are okay?) before an el cheapo 22.

I would personally like to go hunting with a Maxim hunting carbine mself, your laws on converting machineguns to semiauto only make ours look stupid. We have to destroy the gun with a torch, then rebuild it as a semiauto. You get to rip out parts and weld selectors to semiauto setting.

I bet you wouldn't feel that way if you woke up in the middle of the night and some dude in a ski mask was holding a knife to your wife or kid's throat. ;)

Get a dog. You're going to wake up long before some dude in a ski mask even gets in your house. The Amazon man can't even drop a package off at our door step without my dog going ape-shit.

Ha! They taught you on a 22lr but think it’s too unsafe and you need the experience on a shotgun (I believe autoloaders are okay?) before an el cheapo 22.

I would personally like to go hunting with a Maxim hunting carbine mself, your laws on converting machineguns to semiauto only make ours look stupid. We have to destroy the gun with a torch, then rebuild it as a semiauto. You get to rip out parts and weld selectors to semiauto setting.
Yes, semi-auto shotguns are ok, it's just the barrel must be smooth-bore and not too short.
Conversion from full autos varies, really, some of them use new smooth barrels and shoot 12 gauge. Some are just welded selector and marked barrel, and still shoot native ammunition.

I think it would be a good idea.
That's dumb. There's a reason why there are 2 kinds of ammos right now. Even with FMJ it doesn't stop an assailant. You'd need HP ammo to have any stopping power. Rubber ammo isn't going to do shit.

And also why cops need to shoot someone like 20 times. Because 9mm has shit stopping power. There was an article about some cop who unloaded his gun and reloads on some guy and he was still coming after him. He only stopped him after hitting him in the head with his very last ammo. That's why he carries like 800 rounds of ammo now. I'll find the article later if I don't feel lazy.

word. I mean it's not like you immediately jumped to making this racial. thank goodness.
Um, black people shoot more people than any other race in America. Not taking that into the equation is moronic

Today is opening day of firearm deer season in Michigan. I’m sitting up in a tree with an assault rifle. Dems want me to shoot them with single shot rubber bullets?

That's dumb. There's a reason why there are 2 kinds of ammos right now. Even with FMJ it doesn't stop an assailant. You'd need HP ammo to have any stopping power. Rubber ammo isn't going to do shit.

And also why cops need to shoot someone like 20 times. Because 9mm has shit stopping power. There was an article about some cop who unloaded his gun and reloads on some guy and he was still coming after him. He only stopped him after hitting him in the head with his very last ammo. That's why he carries like 800 rounds of ammo now. I'll find the article later if I don't feel lazy.
“Why I carry 147 rounds”
Today is opening day of firearm deer season in Michigan. I’m sitting up in a tree with an assault rifle. Dems want me to shoot them with single shot rubber bullets?
My typical hunting rifles are
300 AAC AR-15 for hogs/coyotes
5.56 AR15 for coyotes
Saiga in 7.62 x39 for deer
VEPR in 308 for deer

And next year I’ll drag out an SVD for deer season. But nobody uses “assault weapons” to hunt with. The MP5 with silencer sits next to my bed, along with my tax paperwork.

Tomorrow though I’ll be in a tree with a 308 bolt gun, equipped with a silencer so I can go with my oldest, so we can both hear adequately without ear protection.

Um, black people shoot more people than any other race in America. Not taking that into the equation is moronic
is English your second language? you have poor comprehension skills.

It would be nice to have a reliable non-lethal round capable of incapacitating the assailant. Unfortunately this hasn't been invented yet.

Even tazers only work to a degree. You'd need some kind of sci-fi shit, to accomplish that job.

rubber bullets are like rubber cocks... a poor substitute for the real thing.

Um, black people shoot more people than any other race in America. Not taking that into the equation is -
What does race have to do about this thread?

If a white person kills 50 people in a mass shooting, then let them be prosecuted.

If a gang member targets a 9 year old kid, then let them be prosecuted.

So if you ban lethal ammunition do you punish people by the round?

I could potentially have 50,000+ felonies?

Epic.

Back