What do you want to see next for Fighter Kevin Lee?

200.gif

6QAF7Ib.gif

One championship

His current style is all over the place and lacks evenness.

After his trip to Thailand, he has started to use techniques that he does not really master.

He should go back to the beginning and have a more wrestling-oriented strategy with elements of punches and kicks when openings allow it.

He should go to an organization where they only have one 5-minute round fights, cause he has some serious, and I mean SERIOUS, cardio issues throughout his whole career. If he can find something like that, he can go far. As it stands right now, he is not ready for the top 10 unless he can finish them in about 5 minutes.

Personally, I’d like to see the lame meme of his name die. But, I’m surrounded by 13 year olds.. So I guess it is what it is. Congratulations. Grade 9 will probably be pretty cool for you.
You've gotta be the most pissed-off person on this forum.

I think he should get a good nutritionist and strength and conditioning program and move back down to 155. I also think he needs to lose Dewey as a striking coach

Yet Another MMA Hour appearance in a few days where he will come up with every excuse and reason imaginable.. and Ariel will agree with it all and won't challenge it

Bellator :)
I think he would have fun there ;)

Back