What does “gonezo” mean?

It's Irish slang for "Fucks sake I called wrestlers pussies and then panic wrestled, I said subs don't count and I went for a guillotine and then I said the other guy would leave on a stretcher but then I left on a stretcher, how embarrassing."

Good that they found a way to cut it down tbh.

no it sounds like another death threat :eek:

Let me clear this up. Irish - English colloquialism would mean that Conor would be commenting on his own inebriated state....... which WE KNOW that's not what he meant.
This p.o.s meant it as a threat .

What's wrong with this criminal- this dude is off the reservation.

If he didnt do the .00001 second quick tap to khabib and the crank that wasnt even set in yet, khabib was looking to break his jaw . I know it. This guy is STILL in karma's line of a brutal BRUTAL comeuppance.

Hahahaha congratulations to this Sherdogger <36> You know your news website is fucked when Sherdog threads are your quoted source.

https://www.thefocus.news/celebrity/gonezo-irish-meaning/

Sherdog forum writer posts In Defence Of Conor And His Latest Tweets
Writing in a Sherdog forum entry titled In Defense Of Conor and His Latest Tweets, one user wrote unequivocally: “‘Gonezo’ means he’s either drinking or partying too hard”.

“How you Sherdogger’s [sic] cry about how he’s ‘threatening’ his daughter is laughable […] It doesn’t actually mean Conor wants to harm his daughter.”

“He’s trying to beef up the quadrilogy and probably forgot to photoshop his daughter out of the pic.”

Let me clear this up. Irish - English colloquialism would mean that Conor would be commenting on his own inebriated state....... which WE KNOW that's not what he meant.
This p.o.s meant it as a threat .

What's wrong with this criminal- this dude is off the reservation.

If he didnt do the .00001 second quick tap to khabib and the crank that wasnt even set in yet, khabib was looking to break his jaw . I know it. This guy is STILL in karma's line of a brutal BRUTAL comeuppance.
Khabib definitely wanted to hurt Conor and I think he was surprised Conor tapped. Obviously post fight the fight still wasn't over too.

Hahahaha congratulations to this Sherdogger <36> You know your news website is fucked when Sherdog threads are your quoted source.

https://www.thefocus.news/celebrity/gonezo-irish-meaning/

Sherdog forum writer posts In Defence Of Conor And His Latest Tweets
Writing in a Sherdog forum entry titled In Defense Of Conor and His Latest Tweets, one user wrote unequivocally: “‘Gonezo’ means he’s either drinking or partying too hard”.

“How you Sherdogger’s [sic] cry about how he’s ‘threatening’ his daughter is laughable […] It doesn’t actually mean Conor wants to harm his daughter.”

“He’s trying to beef up the quadrilogy and probably forgot to photoshop his daughter out of the pic.”

Lol at some manlet journalist daring to quote Sherdoggers without permission.

That dude is gonezo.{<Mcgoat}

Afterlife Kids!

0oUrEMM.gif

Lol at some manlet journalist daring to quote Sherdoggers without permission.

That dude is gonezo.{<Mcgoat}

This guy Bruno Cooke is a Sherdogger confirmed. Someone find this guy's @ and ban him asap for being a bush league journalist.

bruno-cooke.jpg

It's a phrase to make "gone" rhyme with Alonzo

It's Irish slang for "Fucks sake I called wrestlers pussies and then panic wrestled, I said subs don't count and I went for a guillotine and then I said the other guy would leave on a stretcher but then I left on a stretcher, how embarrassing."

Good that they found a way to cut it down tbh.
Mystic Mac killing the game!

Gonezo means basically your dead / finished.

for example “that dude over there in gonezo for what he did” is the context it would be used.

given Conor said that with a picture of Dustin and his daughter it was a direct threat of death to them.

pretty disgusting and criminal

100% in the context of this situation it is a threat, direct, implied or otherwise. You don't bring kids into this ever (never ever, never never never), he shouldn't have ever brought family, ethnicity or religion into it the countless times he has either. Threatening a child is unacceptable and literally criminal. Any one trying to justify it by trolling or being serious will be ignored by me and other decent sherbros. For those of you that are doing this - I hope it doesn't take something bad happening to you or your family to come to your senses. And if you threaten children please post attachment of said threat and attention the mods or admin. Good day.

Back