What does it feel like to take steroids?

Serious question, do people treat you differently because you’re so big?

Yeah, I generally don't experience the same type of harassment that others might. I would consider my size and stature to be intimidating, but then again I'm not really one to make myself a target. I try to be incredibly polite and I always give respect to anyone I come across. You know, the whole walk softly and carry a big stick thing.

The best part about being tall is the women. By default I'm ahead of the game by being tall. The worst part is clothes. At my size I have to wear XXL to get the proper length but then the shirt is baggy.

Yeah, I generally don't experience the same type of harassment that others might. I would consider my size and stature to be intimidating, but then again I'm not really one to make myself a target. I try to be incredibly polite and I always give respect to anyone I come across. You know, the whole walk softly and carry a big stick thing.

The best part about being tall is the women. By default I'm ahead of the game by being tall. The worst part is clothes. At my size I have to wear XXL to get the proper length but then the shirt is baggy.
I love the Jack Reacher novels. He’s a big dude, about your size. I always find it interesting because his size is such an integral part of his character. It affects how he perceives the world and how the world perceives him.
I remember being in a room with an NFL team a few years ago and thinking, “We are not even the same species.”

I love the Jack Reacher novels. He’s a big dude, about your size. I always find it interesting because his size is such an integral part of his character. It affects how he perceives the world and how the world perceives him.
I remember being in a room with an NFL team a few years ago and thinking, “We are not even the same species.”

I think its funny to cast Tom Cruise.

Dude. That annoys me to no end.
Especially if you're a fan of the books, no doubt.
I have not read the books, but was told that Cruise is not even close to the description in the book.

Lower dosage would be in the range of 100-200mg a week, you can get a 10ml bottle of test E or Cyp of 250-300mg/ml for $30-40 so that could last 10-12 weeks or more

100-200mg a week is a TRT dose, which will put your test levels between 500-1200 for most people. If you are already in this test range naturally, then the 100-200mg per week will simply shut down your natural test production, yielding no benefit. Further, when you come off of the 100-200mg per week, it will take some time for your body to begin producing test again. If you have low test, then yes, TRT is an option to consider, which is for life.

Back