Social What Does Your Favorite Beer Say About You?

I’m over adventures in beer. It’s all IPA everywhere anymore. I stick to Heineken unless I'm out somewhere and the place has stout.

I’m over adventures in beer. It’s all IPA everywhere anymore. I stick to Heineken unless I'm out somewhere and the place has stout.
lots of diversity in IPAs. there are some really hoppy ones, but i prefer anything with citrus.

lots of diversity in IPAs. there are some really hoppy ones, but i prefer anything with citrus.
Yeah there are and they take up all the taps usually unless you want some buttwiper or girls light.

That was brutal and great. My turn: my favourite is Augustiner Helles.

Culled from the mud addled currents, toxic waste deposits and fecal matter festering in the turd colored waters of the Isaratrand riverside in Munich, Germany, Augustiner Helles is this poor man's delight. Opening their doors in 1328, Augustiner-Bräu is the oldest independent brewery in Germany, and Augustiner Helles is their flagship Helles.

Favored by those who think they have champagne taste with a beer budget, AH is a beer fit for those rife with delusion and a terrible palate. You more than likely indulge in more than a few while engorging yourself in pretzels and pork sausage, quite often and not only on the weekends. An avid fan of combat sport, you will settle for a lesser lager, but AH always does the trick, whether it be at home alone with your boyfriend or out on a date with the guys you have on the side. You know what you like, and there's nothing wrong with that.

TS more than likely thinks meatloaf and microwaved potatoes with a side of broccoli is fine dining. He probably gets into arguments with his wife about leaving the toilet seat up. He hates loading the dishwasher and uses walking the dog as an excuse to get out of the house to be alone. He BBQs on an old Weber. He doesn't eat sushi. More than likely thinks Home Improvement is the GOAT sitcom.

I digress...

If that beer had a tagline, it would be: "Drinks like piss, tastes like shit.".

This post is a personal attack and a vicious lie.

I use local fishing trips as an excuse to get out of the house.

I walk my dog to piss on niegbours truck because he lost my spark plugs.

Get your fucking facts straight.

This post is a personal attack and a vicious lie.

I use local fishing trips as an excuse to get out of the house.

I walk my dog to piss on niegbours truck because he lost my spark plugs.

Get your fucking facts straight.

Thank you for confirming my post was true. God bless. Good luck.

Thank you for confirming my post was true. God bless. Good luck.
Also my wife doesn't argue with me about the seat being up. It's my house and my toilet.

What she argues with me about is the state of the lawn, and when I'm going to finally sell the dodge parts that are taking up most of the garage.

Culled from the mud addled currents, toxic waste deposits and fecal matter festering in the turd colored waters of the Isaratrand riverside in Munich, Germany, Augustiner Helles is this poor man's delight. Opening their doors in 1328, Augustiner-Bräu is the oldest independent brewery in Germany, and Augustiner Helles is their flagship Helles.

Favored by those who think they have champagne taste with a beer budget, AH is a beer fit for those rife with delusion and a terrible palate. You more than likely indulge in more than a few while engorging yourself in pretzels and pork sausage, quite often and not only on the weekends. An avid fan of combat sport, you will settle for a lesser lager, but AH always does the trick, whether it be at home alone with your boyfriend or out on a date with the guys you have on the side. You know what you like, and there's nothing wrong with that.
That was beautiful, thank you very much.

I can only speak for myself but I drink Patriot. I don't love the light bottles as much as the classic cans, but I can get a few more down at a barbecue without too much of a buzz. Which is important when you have to make small talk.

What does it say about me? Well I love my country and I want to take it back, the brand represents real american men, not whatever 3rd rate pretenders that podcasts and social media tell you they are.

The only drawback is that the taste is a little too 'simple' after a while? It's good quality standard beer, but I wish sometimes it had a little more to set it apart in a more noticable way.

View attachment 1043307

I can't tell if this is satire.

I like stout the most but they are so fattening that I drink wheat beer more often instead.

Don't have a specific brand loyalty.
Same

Stouts and porters ftw. Though they will quickly make you look preggo if you drink them exclusively.

I can only speak for myself but I drink Patriot. I don't love the light bottles as much as the classic cans, but I can get a few more down at a barbecue without too much of a buzz. Which is important when you have to make small talk.

What does it say about me? Well I love my country and I want to take it back, the brand represents real american men, not whatever 3rd rate pretenders that podcasts and social media tell you they are.

The only drawback is that the taste is a little too 'simple' after a while? It's good quality standard beer, but I wish sometimes it had a little more to set it apart in a more noticable way.

View attachment 1043307
What this says about you is that
- You're a sucker for branding and marketing
- You care more about the image you want to project, than the actual experience of drinking a beer that you like and enjoy, since you say you dont find it tastes that great.
Of course it 'tastes simple' - its aimed at the simple minded.

A real man is true to himself and his values, he doesn't give in to what others want to think about him.

Let me listen for a second.. It says I'm an alcoholic. Wait.. It also Says I should fornicate with someone related to you.

Back