Social What Does Your Favorite Beer Say About You?

Usually I like strong hoppy IPAs. Motherfuck anything that says "fruity" or "juicy" on the label. I want it bitter as fuck.

During the summer though, I generally want something a bit lighter. Not "light" beer though. I still want it to taste like beer. Last summer, I was drinking a lot of Pacifico.

That I'm a raging homo because I don't drink any alcohol?

On the flip side my favourite drink is probably Monster so I don't know what that implies...
...that you should put some vodka in your Monster so you can be a monsterous raging homo instead?

stone-arrogant-bastard.jpg
Looks like something I'd be into.

Usually I like strong hoppy IPAs. Motherfuck anything that says "fruity" or "juicy" on the label. I want it bitter as fuck.

During the summer though, I generally want something a bit lighter. Not "light" beer though. I still want it to taste like beer. Last summer, I was drinking a lot of Pacifico.

It's a crime to name drop without any pictures.

You havent made contact with a vagina since you left the womb
You don't know shit. When I fought that woman in the Walmart parking lot and kicked her in the cunt she went down to the ground faster than you're willing to go down. That says a lot.

Just to clarify, you suck dicks.

I have like 200 favourite Beers.

I'm simple, I'll just take a Modelo but I'm not much of a beer drinker. Tito's press for me, easy on the sprite

I don't like carbonated drinks which is probably why Boddington's is my favorite beer, and it tastes good

I drink the mass produced local beers here, a few examples below. Yeah it makes me seem a bogan but whatever, it's the cheapest ha ha

878604-1.png

38175-1.png

64845-1.png

I drink the mass produced local beers here, a few examples below. Yeah it makes me seem a bogan but whatever, it's the cheapest ha ha

878604-1.png

38175-1.png

64845-1.png
<-- insert Son I am disappoint meme here

You should come up to Canberra, we have a couple of great breweries.

Michelob Amber Bock pre-2001 when it was 6.0 ABV. Not sure why they reduced it to 5.1.
Nowadays, Modelo Negra is my fav.

What does that say about me? Not sure.

Rochefort Trappist

Any of the Belgian Trappist beers are king.
Rochefort is my favorite.

Attachments

• 2D466873-EFCD-414F-8FEB-E6764890D459.jpeg
    2D466873-EFCD-414F-8FEB-E6764890D459.jpeg
    1,016 KB · Views: 1
Corona and lime when I’m feeling manly.

Back