What electric shaver do you use?

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thinking of switching from manual razor to electric shaver to save time.

Apparently the new Braun Series 9 is the high end

teaser-2col-series-shavers-range_global.jpg

I never found any of them to work well. I think you have to have a certain type of facial hair because they don't work on mine

I like the Phillips OneBlade. It's like the razor you'd see at a barber shop, the only drawback is it doesn't pickup loose hair that gets shaved.

I was skeptical on how well they worked before I got one for Christmas.

Turns out my skepticism was well placed. Not a big fan. Although my gift-giver gifted me a Panasonic brand razor. Panasonic?

I’d love one that worked well though. Be interested to see what you find out.

I use the series 9 9095cc. Got it last year, very happy with it. I shave while in the shower, don't need to put anything before, and just normal lotion after.

Thinking of switching from manual razor to electric shaver to save time.

Apparently the new Braun Series 9 is the high end

teaser-2col-series-shavers-range_global.jpg

Most reviewers love the Series 7 line. I myself just got a new Phillips 5600 that reviews well too.

I just use a Walgreen's beard trimmer and keep a tight beard. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY less effort than shaving to look like a little boy and looks much sexier and manly too. I spend a upwards of 5 seconds running that thing over my beard every other day.

I never found any of them to work well. I think you have to have a certain type of facial hair because they don't work on mine

I thought the exact same thing based on previous experience but I tried the Series 7 and it actually works. Was quite surprised. So that's what I use now.

I thought the exact same thing based on previous experience but I tried the Series 7 and it actually works. Was quite surprised. So that's what I use now.
Well shit maybe I'll try one then

Well shit maybe I'll try one then

I always had trouble with the other electrics I tried on my neck where I could go over it a hundred times at every single angle and some of the hairs just would not get shaved.

I found the series 7 picks up most without problem with a few passes and when there are a few stubborn ones I can just pinch the skin a bit with my fingers to poke them up and it would then get them. All in all quite satisfied in that it's pretty quick and I never liked razors because they irritated my skin. So it's a win for me.

You boys know about this gem?

8f272e15-4e85-4178-9a61-0314ff13afdf_1.a8c0ebf34a049a9feacac754968ab671.jpeg

I use a braun series 7 and/or an oster 76.

What kind of pussey uses an electric shaver?

Real men only shave with dull Bowie knives

I've gone through a few ranging from £20-120 and found them useless that i end up returning them within a year warranty

now i am just using a cheap one

Bought a safety razor with 5 blades from Wilkinson Sword for 2,95€.

Ridiculously good shave for a few pennies.

Much better than any over priced Gilette cartridges.

An electric razor has never worked on my beard.

Two weeks ago I just went back to using a conventional razor for the first time in 15 years. I've been shaving apt every other day since and I kind of like it.

I've had a beard for the greater part of the last 20 years

I like the Phillips OneBlade. It's like the razor you'd see at a barber shop, the only drawback is it doesn't pickup loose hair that gets shaved.
this is the best I've found and it's at a good price . It can be a bit slow but it works very well

Back