What exactly happened in the GSP - Hendricks drug testing debacle?

Why did every other party take that statement as a no? It seemed to be the safest way to say no while appearing to say yes. It's not us who said it, it's how it went down. With documentation and testimonials.

GSP didn't do USADA for the Condit fight either. Why? Same thing?

Do you not see how odd that is?

Yes, we accept to do it, send us the paperwork and invoicing in order to pay for it.

How does that relate to them meaning no?

And the dude would only be gone 9 days, he obviously has access to email and voicemail on the 17th, the date of the email, and would be back the 27th, so that is 9 days dude was going on vacation or some shit. Like I said by time they get the papers and invoices ready, theres a day or two, then to ship them to GSP's lawyers then they copntact GSP to get him to go down to the office to sign them. Like 9 days seems perfectly reasonable here.

Do you not see how odd that is?

Yes, we accept to do it, send us the paperwork and invoicing in order to pay for it.

How does that relate to them meaning no?

And the dude would only be gone 9 days, he obviously has access to email and voicemail on the 17th, the date of the email, and would be back the 27th, so that is 9 days dude was going on vacation or some shit. Like I said by time they get the papers and invoices ready, theres a day or two, then to ship them to GSP's lawyers then they copntact GSP to get him to go down to the office to sign them. Like 9 days seems perfectly reasonable here.

By reading the emails and the statements by Kizer, the whole thing was just ongoing sketchiness from GSP's camp. Read Kizer's take on the "you can't reach me, but send me everything" comment. It was just a way of saying no without actually saying it.

By reading the emails and the statements by Kizer, the whole thing was just ongoing sketchiness from GSP's camp. Read Kizer's take on the "you can't reach me, but send me everything" comment. It was just a way of saying no without actually saying it.

And then Kizer got fired for being unproffesionnal.

dude my account is older than yours...

I wasn’t talking specifics on that fight between the two
I was talking in general.

GSP pushed for a cleaner sport, I remember it.
Then.. during that era when JDS looked like a different man, big rig lost his abs, bisping won a title.. etc
Gsp was all ‘ i need to go away for a while’
Dude, GSP fought hendricks and retired Nov. 2013. USADA protocol started in the UFC in July 2015 ... again What in the Fuck are you Talking about?

You keep saying this, but th email literally says yes, send the papers to sign and the invoices for payment. They right out say yes we will do it, we need to sign and pay send it to us. The guy being unavailable has zero to do with them mailing them the paperwork and invoices. The mail stop when he is out of office or something? I understand people have issues with othe rparts of the email, but what and how does them saying YES means no? Like are you reading into it somehow they wouldn't sign it, because they said yes? Or were they hiring assassins to kill the mail guy? Giving them the wrong address? It makes zero sense. They said yes, send us the paperwork and we will sign it.

You keep saying this, but th email literally says yes, send the papers to sign and the invoices for payment. They right out say yes we will do it, we need to sign and pay send it to us. The guy being unavailable has zero to do with them mailing them the paperwork and invoices. The mail stop when he is out of office or something? I understand people have issues with othe rparts of the email, but what and how does them saying YES means no? Like are you reading into it somehow they wouldn't sign it, because they said yes? Or were they hiring assassins to kill the mail guy? Giving them the wrong address? It makes zero sense. They said yes, send us the paperwork and we will sign it.

"And they continued to ask questions and then finally they got to the point where they were unavailable and can't be reached for at least 10 days. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that's a 'no'. That's a 'no' by one's inactions than it is a verbal 'no' or written 'no', but you can read the emails yourself and make up your own mind."

When reading the emails, Rodolphe didn't say where to send anything to or who could be contacted in his absence, did he? He asked for all documentation, invoice, and instructions to be provided, but said he couldn't be contacted by phone or email for 10 days. Come on, bro. You don't have to flat out say no to be saying no.

GSP wanted additional VADA testing. Hendricks didn't want to participate since GSP's picture was plastered all over that independent tester's website.

Why are we still discussing some drug testing thing from almost a decade ago? Who the fuck cares?

Suuuuuuuuuuure.

Oh, just one single drawn out word after an accusational statement with nothing to back up your words? That's interesting. What can you show that proves he was fired?

Bleacher report
ESPN
Yahoo
Ringtv
Mmafighting.com
Reviewjournal.com
Fansided.com
Bloodyelbow

All reported him resigning. All fake news? Cuz Thunderdamus said so?

"And they continued to ask questions and then finally they got to the point where they were unavailable and can't be reached for at least 10 days. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that's a 'no'. That's a 'no' by one's inactions than it is a verbal 'no' or written 'no', but you can read the emails yourself and make up your own mind."

When reading the emails, Rodolphe didn't say where to send anything to or who could be contacted in his absence, did he? He asked for all documentation, invoice, and instructions to be provided, but said he couldn't be contacted by phone or email for 10 days. Come on, bro. You don't have to flat out say no to be saying no.

Haha, okay so now they said yes but NSAC didn't know where to send it to. Holy fuck yup we are done here. And again he'd be gone 9 days, not ten so basically a little over a week, which by time he got back the paperwork and invoices would have arrived to sign. But I mean hey, NSAC had no idea where to send them to so they took it as a fucking no, even though they said yes, because that's how contract signing works. They say yes, but you know what, I think he really means no. This is absolutely insane.

i think you hit it on the head. Hendricks at his age and the power he displayed before and after. theres just not a beleivable explanation for it. the fact that he never tested positive, he has to get the benefit of the doubt, but I think people will and should be sceptical

i mean this kind of drop off can naturally happen i wont deny that. he was cutting to much weight and not dieting properly which can cause issues with the weight cuts and he could have done damage to his nervous system /hormonal system and his organs. all that could cause a drastic drop in performance and power. and his failed cuts at higher weights after also point to this being the possibility. but the timing of him vs usada nd all that. its hard not to wonder. but maybe he just fucked his body up cutting to much and lack of discipline. i remember him being winy and an excuse maker more than i remember his championship run.

Haha, okay so now they said yes but NSAC didn't know where to send it to. Holy fuck yup we are done here. And again he'd be gone 9 days, not ten so basically a little over a week, which by time he got back the paperwork and invoices would have arrived to sign. But I mean hey, NSAC had no idea where to send them to so they took it as a fucking no, even though they said yes, because that's how contract signing works. They say yes, but you know what, I think he really means no. This is absolutely insane.

The email was sent on August 17th, and he said he couldn't be reached until August 27th. That's 10 days. Why are you insisting that it's 9 days?

Also, why are you insisting that anything would be sent via mail? He doesn't state anywhere in the email where or how anything should be sent, nor does he offer an alternative contact during his absence.

Have you ever worked in a professional setting? This is not how business is done. If you're unreachable for any period of time, but are expecting someone to provide any type of documentation or correspondence, you tell them where to send it, and who will be handling your affairs during your absence. All contact information should be provided, and instructions on who/where to send everything to should be clearly stated. That is, of course, if you have the intention of actually following through or complying with said agreement. This touches back on Kizer saying that's a no by inaction. Not a verbal or written no, but a "send me everything and I'll get back to you in ten days" type of no.

My take on the questions asked is they had a good idea of what Hendricks was on and wanted to make sure it was tested for.

they agreed to do BOTH,Hendricks didn’t and gsp left afterwards.
Not hard to see.

The email was sent on August 17th, and he said he couldn't be reached until August 27th. That's 10 days. Why are you insisting that it's 9 days?
Let me see if I can help here: 18th, 19th, 20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 24th, 25th, 26th ... available on the 27th. There are 9 days in between the 17th and 27th.

Back