What Fast Food Chain Has The Best Chicken Sandwiches/Nuggets

Sammich - Wendy’s

Nuggets - Shake Shack

Wendy's Spicy Chicken Sandwich/Nuggets
Chick fil a
Burger King Sandwich
Wing Stop's Garlic Parmesan
I'm with Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich or the ghost pepper they have now. No opinion on nuggets because I never get any other than the plain McDonald's with honey mustard. Thought this was all about spice so my nuggets opinion is in play. Sorry I can't read sometimes.

I'm with Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich or the ghost pepper they have now. No opinion on nuggets because I never get any other than the plain McDonald's with honey mustard. Thought this was all about spice so my nuggets opinion is in play. Sorry I can't read sometimes.
Ever try McDonald's Hot Mustard with the nuggets?

Good stuff, but I do like dipping fries in honey mustard

Bro believe me, the new Popeyes spicy chicken sandwich is out of this world. Cant believe its equally good everytime i get one

assuming everyone not answering Cane's has never tried their chicken. It's the best fast food chicken BY FAR

KFC hands down has the best chicken nuggets. Best chicken sandwich i'd say Wendys Chicken Asiago.

Chik-Fil-A
large-Winter23-CW-Meal-Header_1440x960.jpg

a680cb49-f3f1-4971-b935-cc5b883e09de-ChickFilA002.JPG

This one????
View attachment 1004531

That would be at the bottom of my list. Somewhere in the "wouldn't feed this to my neighbors dog" category.
such a weird, gross sandwich; just a giant chicken nugget. I can't think of any other place that has a sandwich like that, and for good reason.

I must be one of the few people that think's McDonalds chicken nuggets are the absolute worst. I'd do KFC, chik fil a, BK, wendy's daytime over McDonald's chicken.

Howlin' Rays
Its a California thing basically.

I know they had plan to expand in Florida and Tenessee.
I need to move to California then.

When I was down there last year there was a fast food chicken restaurant that had all these different hot ones, some hotter then others, sandwiches.

It wasn't to far from Disney Land. Man I want back to California fun place to bad it's so expensive to live there.

Chick fil a easily.

Spicy chicken deluxe with pepper jack.

Back