What happened to Ivan Emelianenko?

Ivan was like 17 when Fedor already was the Pride HW champion. I bet he didn't pursue career in MMA because there was huge expectations for him and that was too much pressure for him. Of course it's not for everyone anyway even if you have the talent.

I am still waiting for Shaolin Rua also...he is the unkown Rua brother

He was rumoured to debut on some Korean event years ago, Aleks was also scheduled to fight on the event. Eventually Aleks came out saying the event was a scam or something along those lines and it never happened. Last I heard of Ivan was Fedor confirming that he wasn't going to go into MMA in an interview.

What could have been.

He’s like the Scott Armstrong of that family. That would be like Undertaker and Kane had a 3rd brother.

like the 3rd Gallagher brother (Oasis) or isn't their a 3rd manning, like god hated him so he was never able to really compete but supposedly the best one of em all at football

He was the one son that opened a business and was not a fighter.

he trained sambo with them for awhile but I dont think he ever really committed to it.. I think he gave up on the possibility of being a prize fighter of any sort ages ago

I read that the other brothers ate him.

I don't know what they did with the teeth and the bones though.
14abfeab5509dde09259ca0450efe649b9705ed051097828ab1728b3caf7ead6.jpg

ohh yeah it would be way better if it would've been sherdog common style post thread without any pics at all
It would have been better if it had just one or two pictures, not an entire album.

1hFfijZuIPY.jpg

nbgnoB8O9OQ.jpg

DEGlLuXxOp8.jpg
6J8-YFWwNdM.jpg

x_faed562b.jpg

G259NHcRR-M.jpg

BB98s6yZBb8.jpg

HDHmrrSCrJU.jpg

ivan_2.jpg

tgZFtRtduDE.jpg

Fedor_Aleksandr_Ivan_Emelianenko.jpg

30973_10151100988221643_1079165363_n.jpg

x_e5ff1db8.jpg

o3twoolRuHA.jpg

Years ago Fedor said that his brother Ivan, who was 16 years then, would make his MMA debut one day. Never happened. Anyone knows any news about him?

He is have fought in mma recently. To bad he came in late in this mma business but on the other hand he will now make more money.

His fight from a month ago.
Not much there, to be honest - and he's no spring chicken for there to be a lot of improvement.

There are rumors circulating that he will fight Bigfoot Silva soon.

View attachment 992372
It wasn’t rumour it was announced by promotion. Problem is said promotion is not very reliable and I saw that their last event was cancelled 36 hours before start.
Also it was announced that Ivan is injured and fight delayed to September.

His fight from a month ago.
Not much there, to be honest - and he's no spring chicken for there to be a lot of improvement.

Oh shit, finally a Necro thread worth bumping.

Back