What happened to Jason "Mayhem" Miller!!!?

I saw the thread about the podcast with Rampage and Karo Parisyan. They talked about Mayhem Miller and I remember him having his own TV series and he was on TUF as well. Despite not having the best UFC record on the planet, he achieved great success more so as an MMA personality than a fighter.

He went from this:

View attachment 1029148

To this:
View attachment 1029149

He is 42 in this pic and I don't want to hear shit about age. Karo, Rampage, Hughes, Lawler ,GSP, Bisping ,Serra, Cro Cop and Diaz look the same aside from weight gain or receding hairline. That and they had a much more extensive fighting career longer in duration and much more active in competition. This dude was doing tons of TV shows.
Are you insane? Cro cop looks the same as 20 years ago?
Miller is drug user and semi alchocolic and I've seen healthy people aged worse then him.

I saw the thread about the podcast with Rampage and Karo Parisyan. They talked about Mayhem Miller and I remember him having his own TV series and he was on TUF as well. Despite not having the best UFC record on the planet, he achieved great success more so as an MMA personality than a fighter.

He went from this:

View attachment 1029148

To this:
View attachment 1029149

He is 42 in this pic and I don't want to hear shit about age. Karo, Rampage, Hughes, Lawler ,GSP, Bisping ,Serra, Cro Cop and Diaz look the same aside from weight gain or receding hairline. That and they had a much more extensive fighting career longer in duration and much more active in competition. This dude was doing tons of TV shows.

alcohol and drugs can age you rapidly. Not everyone but it depends on a lot of factors. There's more to it also...didn't he recently choke a fan on the street and get in some trouble? His nickname Mayhem was too accurate

I hope he's in a better place right now. I've watched him fight ever since he came out to the GSP fight with a mask on, throwing fake bills in the air like a confetti. I remember his hilarious dance routines with the cheerleaders when he was fighting in Dream. The man was as much as entertaining as he was talented in the ring/octagon. As a guy suffering from bipolar disorder myself, I can relate to Mayhem and empathize with his battles against his personal demons.

I only watched it the once but the beating Bisping gave him seemed a lot worse than any KO would do, his head got peppered for fun

Dude had 2 marijuanas. Not even once bro!

Back