What happened to Joe Rogan

Overstressed his metabolic system with high intensity interval training causing premature aging and increased VO2 max.
IMG_6550.gif

He looked like a normal, sane MMA fan back in the day. Look at him now.

No seriously he looks more sane now. He looks high as hell in that interview. Probably smoke a joint just before

Just an insecure little man who needs attention so he gives time to morons on his little podcast.

Why was the fear factor guy in conan before the show aired?

I like how people ask what happened to Joe Rogan like he’s some fuckin bum living under a bridge.

Even being old and bald he’s still in great shape and created an empire. Seems like he’s a great husband and father as well.

Saw him getting into an ice bath yesterday and fuck me he is jaaaaaaaaacked. Lean too. Impressive for 58yrs old or whatever. Inspirational even.

I'm glad older dudes are doing all this before me so I can learn from their mistakes.

He took an online iq test that said he had an IQ of 130 posted it online and started believing he was an intellectual

Why was the fear factor guy in conan before the show aired?

He had a career as a stand-up before all of that. Also had a supporting role in News Radio, which was somewhat big around that time. He would've had a big enough name to be some random guest on Conan, at the time.

How tall was he back then?

He wasn't a spring chicken there either. He was in his 30's. Show me a man who HASNT gone through such a transformation in their latter years?

All things said, I bet he will look better, or does look better, at his age than the majority of men.

Back