What happened to Michelle Trachtenberg?

It's the new celebrity Plastic Surgery Du Jour. It was Lips for a while, now its making Skeletor cheeks.

1711542516458.png

It's probably starvation mixed with some sort of hormonal imbalance. Her hair is falling out. I feel like we need more female sherdoggers so they can chime in and tell me thinning hair is normal in females.

female sherdoggers
giphy.gif

Besides the cheek surgery or whatever, she must be bleaching her skin MJ style because I've never seen anyone that damn white. I think most people could live in a cave for 10+ years never seeing the sun and still be quite a few shades darker.

edit: I suppose it could also be makeup with that vampire-esque aesthetic she has going(complete with scary house door knocker necklace).

Bro, she changed. Spare me stickling about photoshop.

These first three are all from 2021 or later:
golden-globes-ss-8.jpg

shutterstock_editorial_13852943dc.jpg
GettyImages-1341347951.jpg

From the red carpet for The Witch (2015):
hot-photos-of-anya-taylor-joy-21.webp

And from a photo op for Split in Milan,

golden-globes-ss-8.jpg

And from a photo op for Split in Milan, Italy (2017):
anya-taylor-joy-split-photocall-in-milan-italy-1-11-2017-9.jpg

If we are going to have this discussion at least post the real pics instead of the fake pic the other dude posted. That's all I ask. Thanks.

LOL I need that gentle reminder from females and white knights or else I come off really mean even when it isn't my intent. It's like when I am on reddit and some girl posts her progress pics. I am just like your dosage might be too high. Your hair and skin quality isn't great. There is always some Ares-like dude jumping in and trying to be tampon protector.

Honestly never heard of her or seen her before.

Uncultured swines who still don't know the treasure that is Eurotrip should be banned from the Berry.

Also, the evil bastard who invented Buccal Fat Removal to fuck up so many people's faces deserves to be tarred, feathered, hung, drawn, and quartered.

If we are going to have this discussion at least post the real pics instead of the fake pic the other dude posted. That's all I ask. Thanks.
Those are Getty images of red carpet walks. Nothing there is "fake".

This thread makes me sad. Plastic surgery is supposed to make ugly people hot, or even hot people stay hot for a little longer, but it's not supposed to make hot people ugly. Not in the world that I know, not in the world that I want to live in.

what-world-am-i-what-world-is-this.gif

friends-chandler.gif

She's same actress

In QG she was kinda middle way

But before that she teh goods
q0k2xwjoeb2a1.gif
tumblr_pn5agooI001tjbvgso1_500.gif

sswgp83gypc81.gif

Jeez she was a pretty hot white chick. I mean, she’s not ‘ugly’ now but man…

What is with these women nowadays ? Women either getting their cheeks sucked out or getting fake cheeks put in

And I don’t want to hear how MEN or the media is putting pressure on them to look a certain way.

She's aged quite a bit and looks like she's on stuff.

Keep in mind she's only 38.

golden-globes-ss-8.jpg

And from a photo op for Split in Milan, Italy (2017):
anya-taylor-joy-split-photocall-in-milan-italy-1-11-2017-9.jpg
Judging from her figure past and present. Maybe her face has changed due to age and extreme dieting? 2015 is almost a decade. Women change a lot in a decade especially fair skinned white women.

Back