What happened to the hype $ killer Micky Gall?

No one with enough ring rust or new enough to MMA left in his division for him to call out I suppose.
I have to imagine he has gotten offers...

Im pretty sure he retired after his last match and said he was focusing more on his promotion or something like that.

oppps, mixed him up with Cody.

Remember that episode of Game of Thrones when Varys revealed that he'd been keeping the sorcerer who castrated him prisoner inside of a small crate for years upon end? Something similar to that.

main-qimg-946299932fb482861e546b18ed2ddfb2-c

Really Sage is a crap fighter and mentally sick I'm glad Gall choked the little dweeb out
One day sage will be more experienced and angry and will bring forth the sagepocalypse. Woe to ye nonbelievers.

no fights in 2017 after derailing hype $ trains CM Punk and Sage Northgoat?

I was wondering the same thing recently. Surprised actually since he beat Sage, and I thought that the UFC would be looking to push him a bit. It's been 9 months or so since he last fought ... injury?

I like him, wanna see him fight again. Theres not a whole lot to criticise in his performances

The level of competition is a huge problem. IMO he did the right thing by fighting those he could beat and staying aware that he still doesn't really belong. The more he trains and takes his time to find favorable match-ups, the better it is for him.

he ran out of fighters to cherry pick.

He was the one cherry-picked in the first place and understands better than anyone the importance of choosing his next move.

Maybe he's surrounded by people that know breaking CM Punk's and Sage's submission defense doesn't make him ready for the next level of competition. Or maybe he's ducking Barberena.

The mystery continues!!

Maybe he's surrounded by people that know breaking CM Punk's and Sage's submission defense doesn't make him ready for the next level of competition. Or maybe he's ducking Barberena.

The mystery continues!!
Gall is fighting on 217 in Nyc opponent to be announced tomorrow

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back