What happened with Artur Kyshenko? Is he still fighting?

FranOlivetto

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Or is he retired? I have not heard news about him in such a long time!!

thanks for the reply. I have not seen him fight for a while

He's been based out of Spain fighting mostly in China after his falling out with Golden Glory.

Been doing pretty well for himself though. He actually had a mini-staredown moment with Holtzken after his last fight (above) vs. Perreira this July.

He's been based out of Spain fighting mostly in China after his falling out with Golden Glory.

Been doing pretty well for himself though. He actually had a mini-staredown moment with Holtzken after his last fight (above) vs. Perreira this July.

kyshenko at 80kg looks absolutely terrifying. He is such a tremendous puncher! Those body hooks look vicious" One of my favourite fighter

Kyshenko seems to have been on some special vitamins for the last couple of years. I miss the Kyshenko from MAX, like 2008 era.. his style was so much more pleasing to watch with the kicks/sweeps/body shots, now he kinda seems just like another juiced up European kickboxer with a cookie cutter style. Still a huge fan, just miss the old style.

Kyshenko seems to have been on some special vitamins for the last couple of years. I miss the Kyshenko from MAX, like 2008 era.. his style was so much more pleasing to watch with the kicks/sweeps/body shots, now he kinda seems just like another juiced up European kickboxer with a cookie cutter style. Still a huge fan, just miss the old style.
Oh my God not you again

No clue who you are, just see you're from Morocco so that says enough for me.
You're trolling in every thread, man. I asked a question seriously and I want answers according to the thread I made. That's all.

You're trolling in every thread, man. I asked a question seriously and I want answers according to the thread I made. That's all.

You got your answer from the first reply. This is a discussion forum and I stated my opinion of Kyshenko who I am a huge fan of. I am not trolling in regards to Artur.

So he's stopped training at Mike's Gym then?

It sure looks like he's carrying something "extra", his movement doesn't seem as fluid to me.

So he's stopped training at Mike's Gym then?

It sure looks like he's carrying something "extra", his movement doesn't seem as fluid to me.

Possible, but Mike's Gym is likely responsible for that (at least, any more than he always was).

He was a more diverse striker before going to Mike's and becoming more of a swinging head-hunter.

Last edited:
Oh he fights at 80 kg now? I remember he used to have conditioning problems and a big frame back in K-1 Max. Makes sense

i don't follow him that much but he's pretty well known in china and if i'm not mistaken he was in talks with kunlun to fight and start a collab with his own promotion/fighters...he's been in talks for well over a year now actually...at some point we will hopefully see the end of this.

Back