What happened with Mike and Mike?

Madmick

Zugzwang
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Could somebody give me Cliffs, plz?

Did the higher-ups at ESPN enact the split unilaterally, or was it actually Greenie who was behind it, and wanted to pursue his own show in New York?

The most corporate watered down shit on radio?

Eat shit and die Mike and Mike.

They sucked. Show should have been cancelled a decade ago.

I wasn't a listener, I was just asking a question, guys, because Goldberg's comments indicated that he was blindsided.

*Edit*
Excuse me, Golic.

Last edited:
Listened to them from time to time . Apparently Greenberg wanted to do something else. But when he wanted another change he went to the hire ups instead of talking to Golic about it first and Golic got mad

Greenberg was offered a better job

Golic had a bitch fit
Initially it sounded like both of them were slated to move to New York, but it sounds like Greenberg took measures to make sure he ate that whole pie himself.

Whatever happened, it took place months ago and ESPN still isn't ready to start Greenberg's new show. I wonder if they'll cancel it and the offer was just a way to get rid of him.

It was horrible. I feel bad for anyone who cares about Mike Golic's or Greenburg's opinion on anything.

srcstc.gif

It was horrible. I feel bad for anyone who cares about Mike Golic's or Greenburg's opinion on anything.

Remember when they were going to add a woman to make it three? What happened to that - LOL.

much of actual sports suck.
how could you expect a 'sports show' to be any better?
when it's job is to analyze shitty sports?
giphy.gif

skip shrug..

Last edited:
how could expect a 'sports show' to be any better?

Steve Sommers on WFAN is the GOAT. Dude's monologues are worthy of a Pulitzer. Seinfeld used to call in to praise Steve Sommers' rants.

Classics include:

"The new york Icelanders"

The Hollywood Fakers

Sacre-tomato.

how could expect a 'sports show' to be any better?
giphy.gif

skip shrug..
Not sure if you're being ironic, but talking about how shitty sports talk is and then posting a gif of the worst mouth piece in sports is pretty funny.

I actually turned it on this morning only to be reminded they added Golic's can son to the show. Immediately changed the channel

I remember when Chris Mortensen called them Mike & :eek::eek::eek::eek: on twitter. That's all I remember about Mike & Mike.

Back