What happens if a fighter gets... Too confortable with his oponent?

Bangkok ready d1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is probably a dumb question but for real, what would happen if a fighter tried to actually " basically sexually assault" his oponnent? Like try to kiss the guy, grab his butt,lick his body, say sweet things in his ear, all in the rules so no things like checking the oil and what so. Does that constitutes a dq in any way or is it fair game if you only stays at that? Yeah im going deep here, but maybe someone could try this as an estrategy to make their oponent quit of disgust.

This is probably a dumb question but for real, what would happen if a fighter tried to actually " basically sexually assault" his oponnent? Like try to kiss the guy, grab his butt,lick his body, say sweet things in his ear, all in the rules so no things like checking the oil and what so. Does that constitutes a dq in any way or is it fair game if you only stays at that? Yeah im going deep here, but maybe someone could try this as an estrategy to make their oponent quit of disgust.
Dont do it bro.

It's against the rules to spit so I imagine any kissing or licking is out

tenor.gif

Israel raped Costa in the bootyhole post fight and it was all OK. As long as it happens in the cage.

Alright not all time it was a figure of speach, but bo one was ever called for licking their oponents
Who did it? when BJ DIDNT lick his opponent,and rather his own bloody glove,he did it after the fight was over.

Who did it? when BJ DIDNT lick his opponent,and rather his own bloody glove,he did it after the fight was over.
He did kiss Matt Hughes if I remember right. Well after the fight, he didn't seem to mind.

Might actually happen should the Izzy and Jon fight actually get made

This has happened in Vale Tudo before. Gary Goodridge giving a footjob to his opponenent. It also happens all the time in BJJ gyms...so most U.S and Brazil based fighter are used to it and would not mind. To be honest.

Homosexuality is a big part of (pro and real) wrestling too.

I am pretty sure most WMMA fighters are lesbian or at least bisexual

I think this strategy would work on someone who is a straight up boxer or kickboxer or maybe a Sambo/Judo fighter

This is the 21st century, most people are bisexual and have tatooes, piercings etc.

Back