What If Batman Was To Turn Villain

He kinda was a villain in the Frank Miller version of Batman (which all of the original Batman writers hated with a passion).

Batman was older, the public thought he was a public nuisance, the President wanted him locked up, other Superheroes thought he was in the wrong. In Batman's mind, he was fighting for justice and going after criminals. Meanwhile, Superman was looked upon as the ultimate do-gooder and who the public trusted. The President had his ear and he would do his bidding the "right" way. He'd bring criminals to justice and let the system do its job.

Miller's Batman hated Superman and thought he was a puppet of the government and that the system didn't work.

It was a cool take on the characters and I recommend at least reading "The Dark Knight Returns" by Miller.

I would say he would be a top threat, maybe even at the very top, out of all the bad guys. Even so, he would still lose because he wouldn't be the hero anymore. That's how comic books work. The hero wins despite the incredible odds against him/her.

If Batman turned into a villian, he would spend his days holding a gun under his chin, angrily going "No! I can't do it!!", then repeating the process.

Even Alfred would be like "Jesus, dude, make up your fuckin mind. Like pregnant bellies, I'm outtie!!!!!"

None in the DC Hero could stop him. In the Doom series Batman had a back up plan to stop everyone in the JL from Flash to Superman and got me thinking that of Bats was to go evil he be unstoppable. He is already the Greatest Detective with unlimited moneys, he be like a Better version of Lex and Osborn mix together.

Is there are HERO that could stop Batman if Batman went rouge.

The Question is a better detective.

ec0.gif

Dude deserves his own movie.

I’m a huge GL fan so I know all about it. I was just making a quick example of his power
Did you watch GL TAS? I just rewatched last week and forgot how good it was. It makes me sad we were robbed of such a good show because of the shitty movie.

I mean i can beat batman. I know who he is and i have guns. Game set match the end.

So...... how do you think it'd go down?

His first crime would have to be getting rid of all the people who know his identity which is going to be difficult if he's sticking to the no-killing rule. He'd have to partition off a section of the batcave and turn it into a holding facility. Would Alfred join him on his heel turn, or would he be locked up and need replacing too?

I hate that the meta for Batman is "Prep time". But...
Batman has prepared for nearly every conceivable scenario. If he were to go rogue, he'd take out the Justice League first... Then?

I hate that the meta for Batman is "Prep time". But...
Batman has prepared for nearly every conceivable scenario. If he were to go rogue, he'd take out the Justice League first... Then?
he'd never make it through the justice league. he could have dominant, pronebone position with a krytonite cock up supes' ass and he still gets put into the sun.

wonder woman, flash and green lantern also hand him his ass.

he takes cyborg and the lower tier members.

he'd never make it through the justice league. he could have dominant, pronebone position with a krytonite cock up supes' ass and he still gets put into the sun.

wonder woman, flash and green lantern also hand him his ass.

he takes cyborg and the lower tier members.

Once they were neutralized, Batman could easily kill them.

Explain how Batman would beat green lantern.

The comics always have some whacked out lame ass reason why.

Couldn’t green lantern just stay 30 feet in the air and crush him with a construct. The entire fight lasts 8 seconds.
That is correct. Batman beating any top tier Super is just pure fan masterbation that 'look, you too as a normal human can beat Superman, Flash, Wonder Woman, G.Lantern'. In the end it is a pure ego stroke to the readers who are regular humans that our ingenuity makes us so special we can beat Gods.

In comic reality Batman can beat none of them. None. He requires them to be 100% predictable and just fall into traps which obviously they do not do with any of their smarter foes like Luther.

But humans beat back every Alien Invasion and every God Super because we love that stroking.

That is correct. Batman beating any top tier Super is just pure fan masterbation that 'look, you too as a normal human can beat Superman, Flash, Wonder Woman, G.Lantern'. In the end it is a pure ego stroke to the readers who are regular humans that our ingenuity makes us so special we can beat Gods.

In comic reality Batman can beat none of them. None. He requires them to be 100% predictable and just fall into traps which obviously they do not do with any of their smarter foes like Luther.

But humans beat back every Alien Invasion and every God Super because we love that stroking.
First of all, we are talking about a comic book character. It's supposed to be ridiculous. Second, Batman is not a "regular human". He's top physical specimen. Olympian level athlete (or higher) at every category. Master at every combat style. And he's genius level intellect. He's a goddamn comic book character. And lastly, and most important, he can do whatever the writer/editors want him to do. This isn't reality. That comic would get old, fast.

If you don't like the character, I get it. People say he's OP, but they overlook his flaws. He's extremely flawed. He makes mistakes. He's an asshole. He gets beat. He's not perfect by any means.

First of all, we are talking about a comic book character. It's supposed to be ridiculous. Second, Batman is not a "regular human". He's top physical specimen. Olympian level athlete (or higher) at every category. Master at every combat style. And he's genius level intellect. He's a goddamn comic book character. And lastly, and most important, he can do whatever the writer/editors want him to do. This isn't reality. That comic would get old, fast.

If you don't like the character, I get it. People say he's OP, but they overlook his flaws. He's extremely flawed. He makes mistakes. He's an asshole. He gets beat. He's not perfect by any means.
Not a thing you say is in any way a counter to what I said. Despite everything you say he has no business being put up as a counter to Superman, Flash and other Go Tier hero's other than an ego stroke to humanity. Same with every 4th of July type movie where we over come the aliens with our ingenuity. I am not saying they are bad. If we want to eat up then do so but you can also realize it is all PISS, to feed your ego. Batman being top tier in all those physical areas still does not give him any more of advantage against Superman than a sherdog couch potato has.

Take away the writers and their directive to make him win because he sells, and create those beings in reality, the Flash could kill him in 2 seconds from most places on the planet. The only way Batman beats any of them is the element of surprise.

Back