• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

*What if Nate Díaz didn't agreed to a rematch with Conor?*

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
What if Conor's last image on an octagon was him tapping like Sage?

What if Conor's second last image on an octagon was Nate bitch slapping him like a dog?

What if Nate was better than a gatekeeper and got the decision on the rematch?

Conor nuthuggers would be as annoying as they are (dreaming on being him)?

Be serious please.

I think he would just keep fighting in MMA and not pursue boxing atleast. Would have been better for everyone. Could see him still being LW champ and having fought Ferg or Khabib

Nate did agree to a rematch. We'll never know how things would be different if he hadn't agreed, so what's the point.

What if Conor's second last image on an octagon was Nate bitch slapping him like a dog?

Be serious please.
then it would have been the stupidest decision by a fighter ever. I don't think he cared if he won or lost, he was getting paid millions instead of 25k/25k for the second time in this career.

Be serious please.

Yeah but why would Nate turn down a money fight like that?

What if donkeys could fly? Etc etc

What if you could speak proper English? What if people actually took you seriously?

What if you could speak proper English? What if people actually took you seriously?

What if you stop replying my post and just keep sucking Conor's balls? What if you (must be the only one) stop taking me seriously?

Back