What is DC's body fat percentage?

You think he's bordering morbidly obese? He's less than 20 % - no question.

LOL he's not less than 20%. Yes he's in the 30%+ range.

day-1-30-60-90.jpg

SherBRO's strike again. 30% range is not morbidly obese. It's Dad bod, love handles, chubby range.

LOL he's not less than 20%. Yes he's in the 30%+ range.

day-1-30-60-90.jpg

SherBRO's strike again. 30% range is not morbidly obese. It's Dad bod, love handles, chubby range.

35 % and up is morbidly obese. The SherBRO is you. Your original post was DC was 30 - 35 % .

35 % and up is morbidly obese. The SherBRO is you. Your original post was DC was 30 - 35 % .

Exactly, I said 30-35%, which is NOT morbidly obese, especially if your weight training and are carrying muscle mass. You don't know what you're talking about. You just said Daniel Cormier has 20% body fat. Stop doubling down and making an ass of yourself.

Last edited:
Bullshit. You have no idea what 5-7% body fat looks like. Dude in video below is 10.8%.

I was always told and from what I read, for years, was that you cannot have a 6 pack with anything over 10% bodyfat...That guy easily looks very lean to me..

About 19-21%

I would have called it as somewhere between 20-25% at the end of camp.

Depends when you are talking about. Walk around would probably be more like 30%... dude likes his food.

This is why I say he is a fat middleweight. Some dude called me stupid for even putting forth the idea but facts are facts, DC is a fat middleweight that slayed giant heavy weights and Jones is a heavyweight that slayed fat middleweights.

#BlackFedorVsCrackFedor

I was calling him a fat middleweight years ago when people were saying he would totally die if he tried to make LHW... well he made it and is still fat. I would say that Rockhold is definitely the naturally bigger man if you stripped all the excess fat off.

Exactly, I said 30-35%, which is NOT morbidly obese, especially if your weight training and are carrying muscle mass. You don't know what you're talking about. You just said Daniel Cormier has 20% body fat. Stop doubling down and making an ass of yourself.

Whatever.

DC? At 15?

BodyFat.jpg
This chart isn't proof of anything. Body fat percentage correlates with - but is not determined by - how muscular someone looks. How much of your lean body mass is muscle, how that muscle is distributed, what your insertions are like are all factors in how different people would look at an identical bf%. Some people are muscular enough and are built in such a way that they'll be visibly defined even at relatively high percentages. Some individuals may have low body fat percentages, but don't have enough muscle mass to look very defined despite that.

I was always told and from what I read, for years, was that you cannot have a 6 pack with anything over 10% bodyfat...That guy easily looks very lean to me..

It depends on the amount of muscle mass that you carry. If you are highly muscled, you can show a 6 pack at much higher percentage. Also, hydration and current muscular glycogen storage affect this.

Even skinny guys will usually show a 6 pack at 10% but for athletic guys, the calculations are not so simple.

I would have called it as somewhere between 20-25% at the end of camp.

Depends when you are talking about. Walk around would probably be more like 30%... dude likes his food.
Lol ok he's not really far or that fat.. he has a weird body yes but he has a Med-large frame and holds weight rather sloppy looking but the guy is lean but fat looking.. plus not the greatest aesthetic genetics lol

He gets fairly pudgy. He only went to 205 because Cain was champ. He should move back up.

Contrary to popular belief I am not some sort of fitness guru. I can imagine most UFC fighters have a much lower body fat percentage than DC. What do you think his body fat percentage is and what would an average fighter be?

Kevin Smith would say "37".
Spike Lee would say "Tree-Fiddy".
Dr. Evil would say "One Million".

But I think The Simpson's got it right: "Milhouse: [to Bart] I checked around. The girls are calling you "fatty fat fat fat" and Nelson's planning to pull down your pants."

So, to answer your query, DC's percentage is Fatty Fat Fat Fat.

I was calling him a fat middleweight years ago when people were saying he would totally die if he tried to make LHW... well he made it and is still fat. I would say that Rockhold is definitely the naturally bigger man if you stripped all the excess fat off.

DC wrestled in college at the weight of a UFC MW. The weight he carries above that is fat.

Contrary to popular belief I am not some sort of fitness guru. I can imagine most UFC fighters have a much lower body fat percentage than DC. What do you think his body fat percentage is and what would an average fighter be?
Too high..looks like an obese Josh Koscheck

This is why I say he is a fat middleweight. Some dude called me stupid for even putting forth the idea but facts are facts, DC is a fat middleweight that slayed giant heavy weights and Jones is a heavyweight that slayed fat middleweights.

#BlackFedorVsCrackFedor
How could someone call you an idiot? He wrestled 183 in his athletic prime.
He's most definitely a mw who slayed hws and lhws later in his athletic career

Back