What is my proper weight class?

24. No creatine. Olympic lifting and strength training 2-3 times a week. Boxing, heavybag work, roadwork, shadow boxing 5 days a week. Physical labor job 5 days a week. Intermittently did about a decade of grappling.
ok, thats your lean weight, lol

I hear you. I dont plan on ever fighting at 135. On paper it looks like I could, but I am very lean would have a hard time getting any lower then 140. If I wanted to get big I could get up to 180ish, but that would be around the maximal natural mass for my frame and wouldn't be fight shape. I think 165 is the biggest I should get if I plan on fighting at 145. Weight cutting is fucking stupid man.

Was 165 dropped to 155 and now to 125 and we have same height so you can drop below 135. Can get to 185 also.

5 9 125? Is this an aids league? Wtf am I reading?

Are you retarded kid? Is the UFC an aids league according to youi?

http://www.ufc.com/fighter/Weight_Class/Flyweight

amateurs...

125 to 185 doesn't matter it's just more muscle or less fat and water content

You need to be good to fight at 185 at 5 9' though since most opponents are 10cm above you, grapplers can get away with it.

Last edited:
Are you retarded kid? Is the UFC an aids league according to youi?

http://www.ufc.com/fighter/Weight_Class/Flyweight

amateurs...

125 to 185 doesn't matter it's just more muscle or less fat and water content

You need to be good to fight at 185 at 5 9' though since most opponents are 10cm above you, grapplers can get away with it.
I weighed more Han that playing soccer and not even lifting. It doesn’t seem possible

5 9 125? Is this an aids league? Wtf am I reading?
If you compete in muay thai, you'll find very lanky people. A teammate of mine fought a guy at 122 who's 5'11. Really he's about 130lbs after rehydrating

Was 165 dropped to 155 and now to 125 and we have same height so you can drop below 135. Can get to 185 also.

Never. Mark Hunt is 5'10, doesn't mean he can make 185.

Quit fighting manlets

Last edited:
Depends how you fight. For example, if you’re a dirty clincher you want to be tall.

Sounds like a decent weight your at.

I could make 145 in less then 24 hours. I could make 136 with a calculated weight cut, but I would rather put on another 5-10 pounds and be your typical 145er as I am 5'9.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back