What is something in the past you wish they had footage of?

Actually I forgot the conspiracy theories of him surviving WWII and living in Argentina.

My bad.

That be quite a footage to see him alive, post WWII.
DIng ding ding.

It'd be a hell of a historical plot-twist.

Also, it'd be an interesting reminder that governments will lie, and it doesn't matter to the extent, for a favorable narrative.

DIng ding ding.

It'd be a hell of a historical plot-twist.

Also, it'd be an interesting reminder that governments will lie, and it doesn't matter to the extent, for a favorable narrative.

I totally agree, that would be something else. Fascinating indeed.

no kennedy assassination conspiracy theory buffs here? Footage of the shooter or shooters

No Area 51 people here? Clear unambiguous footage of what did or did not happen in Roswell.

Those are pretty good. I guess the big bang or Jesus performing his miracles.
isn't the Webb telescope footage implying the big bang didn't happen?

I would like to see blues music being created since it is the foundation of just about all modern music.

True dat, it would take away all the doubt I believe. Either way if he was real deal or not.

The dispute over Jesus isn't whether or not he was real but whether most of the stories of his life were.

Jesus was a real person but its like people knowing details about a charasimatic homeless man from Portland centuries from now. Said homeless man will not have left the official documents and markers that a politican or public figure typically would have. Its why the old testament has more historically solid details than the new despite chronicling events that happened a millenia earlier.

Back