What is the best thing you have inherited?

My wife got a chunk of money from an uncle and that got us our family home.

I got a pocket watch and a rifle from my gramps, they ain't worth shit but they mean a lot to me, the guy was the biggest boss I ever met.

Hopefully my parents got another 10-20 years in em, should be my retirement when they pass.

my parents will probably live into their 90's my family has a track record for dying old.

both my grand parents were almost 100 when they d ied and their parents also died old. if I inherit anything I will probably be old AF or dead if I make it to 60 or 70.

A house

Though at the same time its been a festering pain in my scrotum as home repairs can be a horrid little hell bitch. On the plus side i'll eventually sell this and have a few hundred grand in the bank so<20>

Lots of money.

A collection of Waterford Crystal that needs to be appraised.

An anniversary Corvette, also needs appraisal

Property in Maryland

A twenty pound Petoskey stone I'm currently polishing. Elbow grease and fine sand paper.

Mostly crap

Nothing as of now. In the future:

Lots of guns
Land
Rentals
Loads of cash and stocks

My grandma had 8 children. She lived to 92 and had probably 50 kids/grandkids/great grandkids by the time she died. The only specific item she willed to anyone was a desk she willed to me. I have no idea why.

Male pattern baldness and fear of heights.

20k from my great aunt. The family held up her estate for so long that evenutally enough people died and I made the list as one of the beneficiary.

A lawyer’s PI had to literally track me down to sign papers and take the money.

Longevity, because I ain't inherited shit. These old fuckers are bulletproof.

Im not suicidal but I would rather have not existed at all. Not even trying to be nihilistic, but fuck man, this shit sucks.

That sucks, man. Have you always felt this way or are you just fed up these days?

A break from social media and even the internet in general can do wonders sometimes.

That sucks, man. Have you always felt this way or are you just fed up these days?

A break from social media and even the internet in general can do wonders sometimes.

It comes and goes, maybe because I may be in a low point in life but even when stuff gets good, I still kinda feel that way. But I assure yall im not suicidal. Just bored of everything. Once you do something a few times, it just inst as excited. Day to day stuff is a grind, and I have to keep doing it for who knows how long.

Cabin and land from grandpa. Worth mid 7 figures but that's not the important part. It's where all that side of the family spent a lot of our lives and childhoods and that he thought enough of me to take care of it means a lot since there are a lot of us. Something big flew into my eye when I found out.

I've been steadily buying more and more of the surrounding land over the years and have plans to renovate and expand the cabin a bit as well as a few improvements around the property. I'll "retire" there. Hopefully he'd be proud were he still here and I will never sell.

Nothing. Dad died and left all his money to my mom who's still alive.

Back